Neil's revenge part 07

Chapter 09:

Neil came to his room and think.

Flashbacks:

1. Neil look at avni then upstairs and shocked he run avni was about to step on the stairs but Neil pushed her and climbed the stairs avni head and arm hits with rail she look up Neil reached to navya and picks her

Neil: are are you ok han princess are you ok?

Avni was about to touch her Neil jerks her hands.

2. Neil: don't touch my daughter dur raho meri beti se.

3. Neil: today just because of you my daughter's life was in danger.

Avni nodes no.

Neil: yes she is your responsibility then how she reached there you want to kill my daughter like you.

Shweta: Neil.

4. Shweta: no I am not taking her side I am saying truth navya was with me.

5. Shweta: yes before going to school ansh asked avni to prepare ge cake for him so she asked me to take care of navya I was with her but my phone rings and I don't know when navya came out of the room it was not her mistake don't shout at her if anyone has the fault it's me not her shout at me say me what you want.

Flashback ends.

Neil: did I crossed the line today I think i should not have said her that. I should first listen her.

Neil think.

Flashback:

1. Navya open her arms to avni and throw herself to her Neil holds her on time and shocked she is more close to Neil but now she depends on avni Neil look at her then avni and avni was looking at him neil saw the pain in her eyes he looks away and gives her navya avni picks her Neil look at her avni shift navya to the other arm because she had injury in the arm.

Avni: ssssshhhh baby stop crying ssshhh everything is fine.

Avni wiped her tears navya hugs her Neil shocked.

2. Shweta: avni how you got hurt?

Neil look at shweta then avni

3. Avni: ab to dard sehne ki adat ho gai hai ab dard mehsus bhi nahi hota.

4. Neil was looking at her she went without looking at him she went upstairs Neil was looking at her Neil look at shweta and she was glaring him then he look at bebe who was also looking at him angirly Neil looks down.

Flashback ends.

Neil: no Neil you did right how cleverly she took your family to her side Maya you was right she always play victim card I know I did mistake but she she took the advantage of the situation and took mom and bebe to her side she showed me villain infront of their eyes my daughter navya who was so close to me but she she snatched her from me she was crying in my arms but when she picked her navya stopped crying she is snatching my family from me like she snatched your parents from you.

Neil got angry.

Neil: but she don't know me who I am I am Neil khanna if I am good then I am good if I am bad then I am very bad now I will show her who bad I am she tried to keep away my family from me my family whom I love the most in my life and can go to any extend for them and she tried to keep them away from me now she will see the worst side of mine.

Neil was hell angry.

Next day Shweta enters the home with bheema.

Shweta: bheema keep the bags here and call avni then you go and take rest you must be tired.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें