~19~ What a Great Birthday

Ellie's POV

I wake up to Taylor lightly kissing my nose.

"Morning birthday girl" he says, bringing me close and kissing me gently.

I smile at him, and stretch out. It's so early.

"Normally you get to sleep in on your birthday. I'm so sorry we can't do that today. Why we decided to take the teens on a road trip today is beyond me" Taylor says apologetically.

We've actually had this planned for months. There's a concert a few hours away tonight that the kids really wanted to go to.

Wes and Megan, and me and Taylor, decided to make a day out of it. One last "Hurrah" before graduation. We're taking Luke, Trace, and Emma shopping, to an amusement park, and to the concert tonight. We have to leave soon, because we will be driving for almost three hours.

As I'm starting to get out of bed, Taylor stops me. "Let me give you at least one of your presents now" he says, laying me back down and kissing my stomach.

I'm not sure when the thrill of fooling around is going to go away, but it hasn't yet.

I chuckle as I kiss the top of his head. He's still working his way down my stomach, stopping at my underwear line. Suddenly he looks at me, gives me a grin, pulls down my underwear, and continues his kisses. My nerve endings are already going crazy in anticipation.

"This is already the best birthday ever" I say, moaning.

When he's done and we're showered, we quickly make our way downstairs.

As we're walking down, I grab his hand. "Thanks for my birthday present" I whisper.

He chuckles. "When we get back tonight, maybe I can get a present too."

I laugh. This morning was definitely all about me.

I look around and Emma and Trace are already downstairs, waiting.

"Where's Luke?" I ask

"Still sleeping" Emma says, annoyed.

"Seriously? We're leaving in ten minutes" Taylor grumbles as he goes upstairs quickly to wake up the sleepyhead.

"Happy Birthday, Momma" Emma says, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, Darlin"

"You don't look old yet" Trace smirks, coming over to kiss me.

"Watch yourself" I say, swatting his leg playfully.

Taylor comes down a minute later and is annoyed. "He's jumping in the shower. He will be down in a minute."

Wes and Megan come in then, and they have balloons and a bag of McDonalds. Wes hands me a huge coke and kisses my cheek.

"We will buy you a fancy dinner tonight, but will you settle on biscuits and gravy for breakfast?" He asks with a grin.

"You bet I will" I say, doing a little dance as I root through the bag, handing everyone their food.

Megan comes up and kisses me. "How can you still be so beautiful?!? My friend, you literally look like you're still in your thirties" she smiles.

"This is why you're my best friend. You're a fantastic liar" I smirk.

Luke finally comes downstairs, and he looks like he normally does in the morning...Grouchy. He's exactly like Jake in the morning and it drives me crazy.

"None of that this morning, young man" Taylor says darkly.

Luke rolls his eyes and takes the bacon egg and cheese biscuit that I hand him.