~46~ Isn't Going To Fly

Mason's POV

I'm so mad I don't even know what to say. Walking into the house and seeing Ellie using every ounce of strength she had to keep my brother in "timeout" was horrifying. Not horrifying that she did it, horrifying that she had to do it. He was trying to fight her.

It's quiet for a few moments while Taylor and I try to get our tempers in check.

Taylor finally sighs and looks at Ellie. "Why don't you take Emma and Josie out for lunch." He says, getting out his wallet and handing her money.

"Taylor, I don't want to. I have a million things to do now."

He looks at her hard, and then glances over his shoulder towards Josie. "I think it would be best to have her out of here" he says quietly. I could hear, but I know Josie couldn't.

Ellie nods as she quietly grabs her things. She doesn't want to at all, but she will so my sister doesn't have to hear Dylan getting spanked for the first time. I don't want to hear him get spanked either.

Once the girls leave, Taylor turns to Luke.

"How much did she have to fight him?"

Luke shakes his head. "Dad, I always knew mom could kick my ass, but dang. If Uncle Jake hadn't been training her all of these years, he seriously would have hurt her."

Taylor clamps his teeth together and slowly turns to Dylan.

"I always give my children a chance to explain themselves. Here's your chance" he says darkly.

Dylan's eyes get dark. "Will it do any good?" He snaps.

"No"

"Then I'll save my breath."

Taylor nods. "That's probably a good idea. You're going to need it."

Then he looks at me. "Where do you want to do this? His room? Guest room?"

"It's Drew's nap time. Let's do the guest room."

Taylor nods as he grabs Dylan by the bicep and drags him up the stairs. We get to the room and I shut the door. Taylor let's go of Dylan and just stares at him hard.

"Were you going to hit my wife?"

Dylan just stares at him.

"ANSWER ME!" He screams. Man this guy still scares me. He scares Dylan too. Bad.

"Yeah"

"It's 'yes sir'."

"Yes sir"

Taylor nods. "Do you have any idea how tough that woman is? I promise you she would have knocked you out."

Dylan says nothing.

"You called my daughter fat?"

"Yeah"

"I won't tell you again to say 'yes sir'."

Dylan sighs. "Yes sir"

Taylor nods again. "You have a problem with women, Dylan?"

Dylan just stares at him.

Taylor chuckles. "Don't confuse my calm voice right now. I have so much rage racing through me that I'm doing good keeping myself calm. You best answer me now."

"No....No sir"

"Well, your night will not be fun. Mason, I'm gonna list off some punishments I would do if he were mine. You feel free to add or reject any of the ones I'm saying" he says, looking at me.

I just nod.

"When we're done with your spanking, you will stand in the corner like Ellie was trying to make you do. Once Mason and I decide it's enough, you will be painting the foyer with me until it's done and to Ellie's satisfactions. You will be grounded. However long is up to Mason. He can give you those specifics later. But the rest of this day you will be working. Hear me?"