~66~ Dylan

Ellie's POV

Dylan cries into my shoulder for several minutes. Finally he pulls away and looks at me. I silently wipe some tears away and kiss his cheek. He actually lets me.

"You ok?" I ask him softly.

He just nods.

"I'm proud of you, Dylan. The way you behaved leading up to, and during, the spanking was much better than last time." Taylor says.

Dylan won't look at him, he just stares at the ground.

"You ready to get out of here?" I ask.

Dylan nods as he starts walking out. Mason just stares at me, still shocked.

"What was that?" He asks quietly.

"I have no idea"

We get back out to the lobby, and Josie and Liam are drinking soda and eating hostess cakes. Tony is scowling at them.

Liam looks over and grins. "Don't worry, Tony. I'll buy an extra box of these babies on our next gas run."

"And a case of Dr. Pepper, Lieutenant." He grumbles.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, Tony. Didn't your momma ever teach you that sharing is caring?"

"Nope"

I walk over to Liam and take a bite out of his Hostess cake.

"Back off, momma."

"Liam Alexander, I did teach you that sharing is caring."

Liam glares at me. "Dang you and your good parenting," he grumbles as he hands me the rest of it.

I eat it, and then take a swig of his Dr. Pepper.

"Ok, mother. Now you're being just a tad greedy, wouldn't ya say?"

I kiss his cheek as I look at Josie. "Ready?"

She nods as she goes over to Dylan and gives him a hug. He hugs her back, and they start walking outside.

I give Taylor a kiss, and we follow after them.

The ride home is quiet. I notice that Dylan is shifting in his seat quite a bit. It's funny, because this spanking would have been a cake walk for Luke. However, Dylan is uncomfortable. It's funny how low of a tolerance that he has right now.

We get home and go inside, and Mason immediately starts in on him.

"Your ass is grounded for three weeks. Give me your phone."

Dylan silently gives him his phone out of his book bag.

"Who was the student that you did that to?"

"Everett Nichols"

Mason sighs and shakes his head. "He is the nicest kid. What's wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry"

"What?"

"I'm sorry, sir"

I inwardly smile again. Mason is really stepping into his role as a disciplinarian. He's doing a great job.

"Ok. Sit down and start doing homework. I'm giving you sentences to write while you're suspended this week."

Dylan says nothing as he starts on homework.

I start working on dinner, while the kids and Mason work at the table. Luke and Emma come home a little later, and sit down at the table too. About an hour later, Sasha and Drew come in.