~100~ Ask Wes

Luke's POV

I get to school and start walking to Shay's first class. I'm feeling awful, and I've just got to see her.

When I get there, I'm too late. Her class has started, and now I don't have time to talk to her before my first class. This blows.

I don't meet up with her until my first class is over. I have 45 minutes before my next one starts. She is always in the lounge with one of her friends working on homework right now. Hopefully she is today.

I get in, and she's sitting at the table next to the window, chuckling with her friend.

When she sees me, I notice her stiffen a little. Crap. I did really upset her.

I go up to her and give her a smile. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure" she says, giving me a smile and standing up. I grab her hand and take her to an empty table.

"I'm so sorry, Shay" I say, kissing her softly.

She smiles at me. "It's fine"

I shake my head and look at her seriously. "It's not fine at all. I've never told you how big of an ass I am in the mornings. I don't mean to be. I used to get in trouble a lot because of it. It isn't an excuse, though. It's your apartment too. If you want to wake up when the birds are still sleeping, then do it."

She bites her lip and looks at the table, and then back at me.

"How can I do it so I don't wake you up?"

I think about that for a minute.

"Let's turn one of the empty rooms into a gym. We can get a TV and put it in there if you want. Then you can just shut the door, and I'll never hear it."

She just nods.

"You don't have to put up with it, you know."

"What?" She asks, tilting her head.

"Me being an ass in the mornings. My parents never did. I got spanked a lot because of it. Not as much when I got older, because they learned it didn't help...But when I was younger I did. A lot. It takes me a good hour to be a decent person. You don't have to put up with it though."

She just shrugs. "It's really ok."

I sigh and kiss her cheek. This is going to take some getting used to. All the women in my life have no problems kicking me in the ass. Even Emma. She's sweet and kind, until I've totally ticked her off. Just the other day she ripped me a new one because I scratched her car with my skateboard.

That night, I'm upstairs in the apartment, when Shay comes in. As soon as she sees me she smiles and puts her books on the table.

"Hey" she says.

"Hey yourself" I say, bringing her to me and kissing her softly.

"I'm sorry" I whisper in her ear.

She smiles and puts her finger on my lips. "It's fine"

"Can I make it up to you?" I ask, picking her up.

She giggles. "It's only 9. What if your parents hear us?" She whispers.

"I don't think they will. We never heard Mason and Sasha. Plus, so what? The amount of times I have heard them..." I grumble.

"Ew" she snickers as I carry her to the bedroom.

"Yeah, Ew. It's enough to traumatize a kid." I say as I toss her on the bed and rip her shirt off.

I am so in love with her. I run my hand down her soft, perfect skin. Her beautiful skin.