~94~ New Apartment

Sasha's POV

Our honeymoon was spectacular. It went so quickly, we weren't ready to come home. I was ready to see my baby, though. Honestly, I was even ready to see the kids.

As we're driving back to the house, Mason squeezes my hand. "This was the best week of my life."

"Mine too" I say, kissing his lips.

We get in, and Drew is so excited to see us, he trips over dad's foot and goes sprawling. He doesn't let it upset him, though. His only focus is on me. He can't take his eyes off of me as he gets himself up and continues to run.

That's a pretty cool feeling...Somebody wanting you more than anyone else in this world. There isn't actually words for it. It's amazing.

I give him 1.2 million kisses, before I give him up and let Mason have his turn.

"I've missed you, Little Dude" Mason says, hugging Drew tighter.

He gives Dylan and Josie hugs and kisses, and they actually smile at him.

"Missed you guys" he says simply.

"Us too" Josie says with a smile.

"You guys behave?" Mason asks.

"Mostly" Dylan says.

Mason raises an eyebrow as he looks at dad.

Dad waves his hand, dismissively. "All taken care of. They are now officially ungrounded"

Dylan fist pumps slightly, making me chuckle. He has been acting different. More happy, or something.

We get in and tell mom and dad about our honeymoon. Well, most of it. We didn't tell them about the truly important moments.

The moments on the beach, when it was dark and no one else was around.

The spur-of-the-moment, moments, that quickly became my favorite.

The moments that only Mason and I know about, for now and forever.

It's now been a few weeks, and Mason is officially on summer vacation. We got the apartment we wanted, and we are moving in today.

Dad and Liam, along with Wes and Alex, are helping us move. For as small of a place as we had, we sure accumulated a lot of stuff.

This apartment isn't an "upgrade" by any means.

It has the same amount of bedrooms, and it's on the opposite side of town. Actually, I believe it's the apartment complex that mom and Liam moved into before they met dad.

Dad confirms it when he brings in the first load.

"Yeah, our apartments were on the third floor. Man it feels like I'm stepping back into time."

We spend all day moving, and by the time we're done, it's 9pm.

The kids are tired and cranky, and we are getting that way too.

"I hate it here" Dylan grumbles as he sits roughly on the couch.

"It has a pool here. I thought you would love that" Mason says, his feelings are hurt.

"I couldn't care less about the stupid pool. Everyone is there. I can't just go over to Colton's anymore. I feel so left out."

Mason sighs and sits next to him.

"I know. I'm already missing everyone. I can't afford a house like that, Dylan. I will never be able to afford a house like that."

"How could Liam? I can't imagine a Lieutenant makes that much." He says darkly.