***~110~ Aftershock***

Josie's POV

Being pinned and unable to move as water pours all over me gave me a panic attack. I've never had one before, but I'm assuming that I had one a few minutes ago. It was awful.

As I'm laying here, with water all around me, I find it ironic. I got Mason mad at me over my hair...Now it doesn't matter. The water has ruined what my hair looked like. If the water comes up much higher, I'm going to drown. I can't imagine how much water there has to be to fill up the whole bathroom floor. It's up to my ears right now.

I'm cold. I'm wet. I'm scared...I'm once again alone.

It's hard to hear much, because the water is covering my ears, making everything muffled. I hear banging, though. I don't know where it's coming from.

After several minutes, the noise gets louder. I turn my head, and I see the door shaking. Another earthquake?

There is a stall and a toilet blocking the door. I'm never getting out of here.

Suddenly, the door starts to open. How? It's completely blocked.

I squint my eyes and look harder. It's not opening, it's being torn apart.

Suddenly I see a fire extinguisher going through the door. What the hell?

Whoever is doing it is making the hole bigger and bigger.

"JOSIE!!!" I hear through the opening.

"I'm coming, Jocelyn" Mason says quickly. He must see me...I can't see him.

I don't know how, but the next thing I know, he's pushed the stall over enough that he can squeeze through the opening. He splashes through the water and rushes over to me.

"Jocelyn!!!" He says, quickly, trying to figure out how to get this stuff off of me.

"Damn it. I'm getting you out of here. Hear me?" He asks sternly.

I just look at him. It hurts. The weight of what's on me is hurting. It all hurts.

I watch him as he grabs the toilet and lifts it up effortlessly, flinging it off of me. How did he do that? I had no idea he was so strong.

Then he gets the door off of me, and puts it against the opposite wall.

He kneels down, getting soaked in the water.

"I don't want to pick you up yet. Answer me. Are you hurt?"

I just shake my head. I don't know what I am.

That's all he needed to know. He picks me up and puts me on his lap. He wraps his arms around me and cries into my neck.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Are you ok? Let me look at you" he sobs, pulling me away from him and staring at me hard.

"Are you hurt?" He sniffs.

"No" I say.

"We've got to get out of here. If there's an aftershock, we're both going to get crushed. Can you walk?"

I just nod.

He grabs my hands and helps me stand up, then he sloshes through the water, moving the stall the rest of the way so he can get the door open.

"Come on" he says as he grabs my hand and we walk quickly towards his room.

We run into Wes.

"Thank heavens. You guys ok?" Wes asks.

I just nod.

"Any idea where Izzy is?" Wes asks, panicked.

"She's in my class. She's fine." Mason says quickly.