~120~ Megan

Ellie's POV

When I get into work, Mason is waiting outside my office.

"What in the world was that?!?" He asks in horror.

"You heard that?" I sigh.

"Ellie, the people in Aguilar heard that."

"Taylor and Wes are in a fight."

"Um, yeah.....?"

I sigh as I unlock my door and motion him in. Once he's in I shut the door and tell him the whole story.

"Dang," he finally says, shaking his head.

"Yup. This ones a doozy."

"Anything I can do?"

"No. Stay out of it. No reason you need to be dragged into it."

"Is Taylor ok?"

"Not even a little bit."

Mason nods sadly and squeezes my hand. "See you at lunch."

"K"

At lunch, I'm quiet. I hate when there's a rift in the family. This is more than a rift. It's a freaking crater.

"What's wrong, Ellie?" Lance asks as he watches me pick at my food.

"Nothing"

I wonder if something is going on with McKenna and Lance. She is sitting closer to him than normal.

"Ellie?"

"Hmmm?" I ask, looking back up at him.

"I asked if everything was ok."

"Fine"

Lance rolls his eyes and looks at Mason. "Do we believe her?" He asks.

"Drop it, Lance," Mason says sternly.

"Dropped," he says simply as he starts talking to Nick about something a kid did in PE today.

By the time lunch is out, I don't think I ate anything. The rest of the day goes slowly, and when I get home, Taylor is sitting on the couch.

"Hi," I say, kissing his head.

"Hi"

"Have you talked to Wes?"

"Why would I do that, Ellie?" He snaps.

"Because that was a crazy fight this morning. Have you worked this out yet?"

"What's to work out? A woman who isn't his wife kissed him, and he didn't tell the woman who is his wife about it. I call him out on it, and he breaks up with me."

I sigh. "Well, I'm heading over there now to tell her. Megan trumps Wes, especially with this." I say as I start to walk towards the door. Taylor just nods.

As I'm heading to the door, Megan comes barreling in. She is PISSED! I don't think I've ever seen her so mad.

"DID YOU KNOW?!?" She screams, pointing her finger at me.

I nod. "I was literally on my way over to tell you."

I can tell immediately that she isn't mad at me anymore. Then she turns her anger on Taylor.