~112~ Not Enough

Josie's POV

We're all at the hospital. Once we got word that everyone was there, Ellie took us right over. She was able to get her phone to connect to Megan, and now the whole crew is coming too. They are hoping the guys will come to the hospital, and Lilah is too panicky about Colton to keep waiting at home.

As soon as Ellie sees her kids, she hugs them tight. "What happened?!?" She asks.

Luke tells her the story, and she hugs Trace and Luke tight again.

"You two are men. Thank you" she cries, kissing them.

She hugs Jake, and he tells her what's going on with Sasha. She is still in recovery, and they're not allowing anyone in yet.

"Any word on Dylan and Colton?" I ask Emma.

"Not yet" she says, squeezing my hand gently.

"Ok, I'm going to go check on Lance" Ellie says.

"Can I come with you? I can't keep sitting around" I say.

"Sure, girly. Come on" she says, kissing my cheek.

"Savannah and Izzy, you wanna come or stay with Jake?"

"Jake" they both say.

Jake kisses both of their heads and hugs them tight. "Your mom is fine, Izzy. She is on her way" he reminds her. She is wanting her mom so bad.

We get to the room and Ellie peeks her head in.

Principal Mills is awake. He has a black eye and his face is cut up.

"Hey boss" Ellie says gently, starting to cry.

"Is everyone ok?" He asks quickly. Not knowing must be killing him.

She nods. "Dylan and Colton skipped and we can't find them. Everyone else is fine. How are you?"

"Concussion. They're keeping me here a few days to observe me."

She nods and holds his hand. "You're always getting hurt at the school, Lance," she says, wiping her tears.

He nods. "I was just thinking that. What is this? Third time?"

She nods.

"My 9 lives are going to be up soon."

"Don't say that" she says sternly.

He smiles gently and squeezes her hand.

"Do you need anything?"

"No. McKenna is bringing me some stuff from my house."

"McKenna?"

He nods. "She came up to check on me. My parents are in Hawaii and aren't able to get a flight until tomorrow. My sister and her husband are stuck too. I was supposed to go with them, but changed my mind last minute. Regretting that decision" he says, wincing in pain.

"Ok. Well I'll be here for a bit. Sasha is in recovery. If you change your mind, call me."

"What's wrong with her?"

"Compound fracture. She's ok."

He nods and closes his eyes. He's hurting.

"Alright. I'm out" she whispers, kissing his head.

"Thanks, friend" he whispers, drifting off to sleep.

Ellie grabs my hand and we start walking. She suddenly stops and pulls me into a hug. "I just love you, girly" she says randomly.