~55~ Home Alone

Emma's POV

Mom and dad, and Mason and Sasha, have left for the weekend for the kids' competition and tournament. Luke and I are driving up there tomorrow with Trace, Liam, and Nora. That means we have the entire house to ourselves tonight.
We have literally never had the house to ourselves before.

"What are we going to do with ourselves, Emmy?" Luke asks.

I chuckle. "I have absolutely no idea"

Trace is coming over in a bit. He has a late class. Luke and I got a pizza delivered and we're watching the first Jurassic Park movie.

When a person is getting eaten by a dinosaur, Luke chuckles. "This is so damn cheesy," he snorts.

"The ones with Chris Pratt are so much better. This looks so fake."

"I think it's good," I say, throwing a breadstick at him.

He catches it, and throws it back. "I'm telling mom," he taunts, putting me in a headlock. I easily get out of it.

"Woah, nice move, Emmy. I really need to start taking lessons from Jake. It doesn't do well for my ego that both my mommy and sister can beat me up."

I roll my eyes. "Jake would love it."

He just nods as we continue watching the movie. Trace comes in about twenty minutes later and plops down between us, grabbing a soda from the coffee table and taking a piece of pizza.

"Can you believe we're alone?!?" He squeals as he nuzzles into me and starts watching the movie. Then he suddenly turns to me and smirks.

"I'm gonna kiss your sister, my man. Avert your eyes"

"Disgusting," Luke mocks.

Trace gives me his perfect grin and leans in and kisses me gently. Passionately. Man this would be the perfect night to have sex with him. Sometimes I hate the fact that I've decided to wait until marriage.

His kiss makes my toes tingle. I kiss him back harder, more passionately.

"Gonna have nightmares, you two," Luke says, ruining the moment.

Trace chuckles and breaks away from the kiss.

"Your sister is hot."

"Real nightmares. The ones where I wake up screaming."

Trace puts him in a headlock, and then sits on him. Then he does a disgusting bodily function on Luke's head.

"Ack!" Luke cackles as he pushes Trace off of him. "Dude, that one was impressive," he says, giving him a high five.

"You guys are disgusting," I say, annoyed. They really are. Completely and utterly disgusting.

"Dang I can't make either of you happy at the same time tonight. You guys are being needy," Trace chuckles.

"Well, our mommy isn't here, so someone needs to take care of us," Luke says dramatically.

"On it," Trace salutes as he goes to the freezer and gets a pint of ice cream and three spoons.

"I can hear mom yelling at us right now," Luke chuckles, digging into the ice cream.

We finish the movie...and all the ice cream...when Luke sighs. "Now what?"

"Well, I'm going to spend some alone time with my girlfriend, and then I'll play some Fortnite with you, Luke."

Luke rolls his eyes. "I swear if I hear anything disgusting I'm beating your ass. She's still my sister. There's only so much understanding I'm gonna have."