~139~ Estrogen Extravaganza

Ellie's POV

It's been a couple days, and we decide to talk to Jake and Sarah now. Even though we won't have possession of the home, all of the paperwork is done and being processed. If Jake wants it, we want them to have enough time to try and sell their house, and start packing. We decide to have them over for dinner.

"Nolan, please say nothing about this. I know you know, but I'm asking you to keep it a secret," Taylor says before they come over.

"I'm a good secret keeper," Nolan says, trying to sound like he's kidding. I'm wondering how many secrets he's had to shoulder in his young life.

Taylor gives him a side hug and kisses his head. "Just keep it quiet until we tell them," he says, trying to make it breezy.

When they come over, we're nervous. Offering someone a home sounds good in theory, but honestly, it could come off as offensive. Like we're flexing our money muscles at them. We don't want that.

They come in and Jake immediately goes over to Nolan.

"They treating you ok over here?" He asks with a smile.

"Can't complain," Nolan smirks.

"What's for dinner, sister?" Jake asks, kissing my cheek.

"Chicken fried steak."

"Man, you do love me," he says, going to the fridge to grab a beer.

"Some days I do. Other days I only tolerate you."

Jake rolls his eyes and smiles.

"I always love Sarah, though," I say, smiling at her and giving her a hug.

"This isn't fair. Stupid girl's club," Jake grumbles.

Taylor laughs. "Nah, Jacob. We don't want in their stinky Estrogen Extravaganza."

"Let's enjoy Muscle Mania......Testosterone Town.... The Fart Fort," he cackles.

Jake literally spits out the beer he's drinking and coughs into the sink.

Sarah and I laugh. "Would you two dorks put your Muscle Mania to work and put the leaf in the table, please?" I ask, still laughing.

Jake wipes his eyes and salutes me. "My vote is The Fart Fort," he says as he unclasps the bottom of the table and Taylor goes to the other side to do the same.

We have dinner, and it was nice. Jake and Nolan are really hitting it off. Jake loves him. He loves him hard. I can't figure out what's real with Nolan and what's masked. It appears that Nolan feels the same way.

After dinner the Fart Fort hangs out while the Estrogen Extravaganza cleans up. I love Sarah. I hope she will agree to move next door to Mason and Sasha. I want to get to know her on another level. A Lilah, Megan, and Nora level. I want her to be a sister, in every sense of the word.

We get done and sit with the guys in the living room. After a while, Taylor looks at me, and I nod. We decided I would go through the spiel this time.

"Nolan, can you go to Liam's for a bit? He's expecting you," I say gently. We don't want him here for this. Emma and Luke still don't know about any of the financial stuff, and they won't for years.

"Sure," Nolan says as he stands up and leaves. Jake just looks at me, confused.

"This wasn't just a dinner, guys. We want to talk to you about something."

Jake's eyes widen. "Why are we in trouble?"

"Calm down, killer," I smirk.

He just nods.