~186~ Create Your Own Magic Tonight

Ellie's POV

After we're walking back to our cars after lunch, Liam stops.

"I forgot. What do you get if you win the bet?"

Mason smirks. "You never mention me getting Woodied again."

Liam's brow furrows. "That's a big ask, there, brother."

"Take it or leave it," Mason shrugs.

Liam looks at Taylor. "Three smacks?"

Taylor chuckles. "No more than three, or it will be like an actual spanking. He will be dying after three."

"Three smacks and you've got yourself a deal."

Mason laughs and shakes Liam's hand. "I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life in this family without hearing about being beat with Woody."

Liam shakes his head. "Nope. Woody will be meeting you shortly," he yells as he gets in his car.

As we start driving, Jake laughs. "I'm actually putting my money on Liam. Now that the teens know about it, my guess is they will want to behave so he gets it. Dylan especially."

Taylor shakes his head. "Ok, let's do a side bet: this will be fun. I bet you $500 that there's no way in hell all the teens will behave."

"Can I take the bet, Sarah?"

Sarah sighs. "500? Seriously?"

Jake nods. "$100?"

"Deal" Taylor chuckles. After it's all said and done, and Taylor has called everyone, all the men in the family are placing bets. It's a whole thing now. Mason was griping in the car when Taylor called Wes. "This is fantastic. Everyone is going to be making money off my poor ass."

We all start cackling.

We stop for the night around 9 pm and grab hotel rooms. We don't get to Florida until the following evening. We're all more than sick of the car.

The following day we all basically use it to recoup from our two-day trip. We have a huge house that's right on the ocean. It's absolutely beautiful.

Luke and Shay went for a walk on the beach early this morning, and have been gone most of the day. They're still trying to work on their relationship. I was so relieved that they didn't break up. I love Shay.

The next day, we go sight seeing. Much to Mason's dismay, everyone has been perfect.

That night as the adults are playing cards, Taylor smirks.

"Don't worry, Mason. Tomorrow is our first Disney day. There hasn't been a Disney trip yet that hasn't resulted in someone getting spanked."

Shay smirks at Luke and Luke holds his hands out defensively.

"It was mostly Trace," he says quickly.

Taylor rolls his eyes. "Lucas, you punched Goofy once."

Shay spits out her water. "What?" She chokes.

Luke rolls his eyes. "I was 8. The stupid thing kept following me around so we could get a picture together. I didn't want a picture with Goofy."

"So you punched a person?" Shay asks

Luke shakes his head. "I had no idea it was real person in there."

"Who did you think was walking around?" Taylor chuckles.

Luke shrugs. "Magic"

Taylor rolls his eyes. "Well, too bad your fairy godmother didn't save you from the spanking of a lifetime."