***~111~ Searching***

Liam's POV

Me and several of my men rush up to Savannah's room. When we get there, everyone is fine. They are all scared, but they are fine. I scan the room, and finally see my girl.

I rush over to her and pick her up, hugging her tighter than I ever have.

"You're here" I sob in her hair.

"Are you hurt, baby?" I ask, putting her down and staring at her hard.

"No" she says, wiping her eyes and hugging me again.

"I love you, daddy" she cries.

I pick her up again and hug her. "I love you too, my angel."

"Ok" I sniff, taking off my dad hat and turning back into Lieutenant.

"Ma'am, we're ordered to have everyone go into the gym." I say, looking at mom's music teacher friend.

She nods as she grabs her phone and purse. "Quickly guys" she says.

As we're walking down the hall, there's an aftershock.

"Everyone down!" I say quickly as I put myself over Savannah and a couple other students.

My men do the same thing. Shielding as many students as they can. A few locker doors swing open, but thankfully nothing falls.

When it's over, we stand up. "Hurry" I say as I grab Savannah's hand and we rush to the gym.

When we get in the gym, I grab Savannah's shoulders tight. "I need you to tell me the truth. Do you know where Dylan and Colton went?"

"THEY'RE NOT HERE?!?" She asks in horror.

Damn. She doesn't know.

I shake my head and kiss her cheek. "Grandpa will find them. Go over by grandma. Do not leave her side, hear me? She's over in that corner. See her?"

Savannah nods and kisses my cheek.

"Be safe, daddy"

"I will be, love." I say, winking at her.

She goes over to my mom and I breathe a sigh of relief. Even now, mom is safety. She has been my whole life. If Savannah is with mom, she's safe. No question about it. Taylor told me that Nora and Jax are safe. I can now do my job. I have to put Dylan and Colton out of my head right now. I still have a job to do, and kids to help.

**********************************************************************************************

Taylor's POV

I go over to Mason. "Jake found a paramedic and he patched himself through to me."

"Sasha?!?" He asks, fear in his voice.

I nod. "They're all alive."

Mason completely goes limp, and has to sit on the floor for a minute. I sit down next to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"She is hurt, but she is alive."

He looks at me, and wipes his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"A tree pinned her. Luke and Trace were able to get her out. They ran three miles to Jake's gym, taking turns carrying her. She has a compound fracture in her leg. She gave them consent to operate. She's in surgery now."

He starts to cry and puts his head in his hands.

"I convinced the kids to stay at the hospital and not come here. They, along with Jake and Sarah, are with her. Do you want to go?"