~104~ It Bit Me

Hi :) I just wanted to give you a heads up. I have a couple ideas in mind for future story lines, and I'm wanting several angles. So, on occasion, I will be adding Dylan and Josie to the POV list. It will not be often, but it will be occasionally. This is not one of those chapters, I just wanted to give you fair warning. This chapter is a simple one, because I was needing a break from emotional/heavy ones. Hope you enjoy!❤️

Liam's POV

I'm having a poker night at my house tonight. Mason, Lance, and Nick are coming over. I totally stole my mommy's friends. They're cool enough, however, that I'm ok with it.

Nora is going to Sasha's place to hang out for the night. They still can't move into the house for a few days, so she has to drive to the apartment.

Dad, Wes, and Taylor are doing their own thing. They already had plans to go do paint ball when I invited them to this shindig. They're old men, with young hearts.

As Nora is about to leave with Jaxson, I smack her butt. "You're pretty cute, girly. You could stay and be our waitress. I'd tip you real nice"

She rolls her eyes and kisses my lips. "You can't afford me" she whispers as she smacks my butt back.

I chuckle as she walks away. I want to get that girl pregnant again so damn bad. Problem is, my sperm isn't behaving this time around. We've been trying for about six months now, and nothing. Nada.

Here I thought I had bionic sperm. Apparently not.

I push that thought out of my mind. It's been bumming us out lately. I'm suddenly starting to feel like I'm in Lilah's shoes. At least I have two. I should be more thankful. Many people would do anything for two. Give anything for the life I have. Why am I not satisfied?

Mason is the first one to arrive. As soon as he sees me, he knows something is wrong.

"What's up?" He asks, handing me some chips he brought.

"Eh, nothing" I say, dismissing it. He stares at me hard and shakes his head.

"Start talking" he says, going to the fridge and getting a beer.

I roll my eyes. "Nora started her period today"

His eyes widen at my bluntness. Us men don't tend to fancy talking about our woman-folk's monthly friend.

"Um....and she's cranky?" He asks, confused.

I snort. Oh yeah she's been cranky.

"This officially marks half a year. We've been trying to get pregnant for half a year."

Mason's face immediately falls as he puts his hand on my shoulder. "There's such an age difference between me and Dylan, because mom had trouble getting pregnant after me. Doesn't mean that you will never have more. It just isn't the right time."

I nod sadly. This is supposed to be a damn party.

"You guys want more?" I ask, taking a drink of my beer.

He nods. "Yeah. I'm not doing that to Sasha right now though. It's been hell for her getting through school with a kid. Once she's graduates, we're going to try."

"Hope your sperm is more powerful than mine" I say, smiling at him.

He gives me another sad look, but he can see it on my face. I don't want to keep talking about it.

He changes the subject, thankfully, and we goof off until Lance and Nick get here.

When they get here, the real party starts.