~78~ Breaking Point

Mason's POV

We're going to see my mom for the first time this weekend. I promised the kids we would do it months ago, but every time I called I got denied for some reason. They finally said they would let us Saturday. I think the kids are excited. I'm not. I'm nervous.

"BECAUSE I SAID NO!!!" I hear screaming from the other room.

I sigh as I put Drew down in his crib. I finally got this kid to sleep. If he gets woken up, I'm going to be mad.

I go out to our little living room, and see Josie and Sasha having a stare down.

"What's going on?" I ask, looking at Sasha.

"I told her to give me her phone and she won't."

"What happened?" I ask, lowering my tone and glaring at Josie.

"Sasha is being her normal, awful self. That's what's going on."

Dylan's face changes. "Josie, cool it" he says softly.

I ignore Dylan as I glare at Josie. "Jocelyn Grace, start talking."

"She's trying to take my phone away." She whines, crossing her arms, pouting.

"Ok?"

"She's not getting my phone."

I look at Sasha. I wish they would hurry up and tell me what's going on.

Sasha sighs and looks at me. "Nicky called"

"Who?"

"Nicky. My old dance coach, her current dance coach, keep up" Sasha snaps.

I nod. "Ok, I'm with ya now"

"Nicky called and said that she is pretty sure that Josie photoshopped a girl on the dance team and switched out her body, and sent it in a mass text to a bunch of kids. I want to see the phone and see if it's true. Then I'm going to kill her if it is."

"Give her the phone" I say to Josie.

"MASON!"

"NOW!!!" I yell.

Josie sighs as she hands Sasha the phone. Sasha starts to look through it. Finally she sighs, shakes her head, and looks at me.

"Oh yeah. She did it. This poor girl is humiliated. You have lost your phone for good, young lady."

Man it feels good having Sasha take over like this. So damn good.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE MY PHONE, SASHA!" Josie screams, stomping her foot.

"She absolutely can" I say, making my voice low.

"Is it a picture that I can see?" I ask Sasha.

"Well, it's not the girl's body, so yeah" Sasha says, furious, handing me the phone. I look at the picture, and I'm fuming.

"Jocelyn Grace" I say, my voice shaking

"She deserved it" Josie spits out.

Sasha is getting even more mad. "She deserved to be humiliated? You could get kicked off the team for this. Her parents could get the police involved for this"

"Looks like you're getting your very first spanking, young lady" I say darkly.

Josie's eyes immediately fill with tears.

"I'm sorry. I'll delete it."

Sasha laughs darkly. "You sent it out to 30 people. There is no deleting it. It's out there forever. Nicky said that her parents have already pulled her out of school. You could get expelled for this."