~164~ Walking Blindly By Faith

Taylor's POV

Alex takes Katie after a while, and Liam and I continue staring at this room in horror. I finally get out my phone and call Wes.

"Have all the guys come over to Katie's. I want Trace and Luke to stay behind though. It will make me feel better having a couple men with the family."

"Is everything ok?" He asks quietly.

"Not even a little bit."

Wes sighs. "K. I'll start knocking on doors."

"Thanks," I say simply.

About half an hour later, all the men get here. They are just as shocked and sick as we are. They just stare at everything in horror.

Wes shakes his head. "Looks like there is officially no secrets in this family," he says darkly when he sees that his bankruptcy is on display.

Mason is staring at his section in horror. Katie had been trying to pin him as a pedophile, but she was having trouble. She could have ruined him if all of his details weren't taken care of. His parents are taking up a big chunk of the wall too.

Jake is looking at his rap sheet and mug shots. He's disgusted.

Then he turns, and sees a section on a side wall. Tons of info on Eliza, Billy, and Justin.

He's silently looking at all of the info on his mom.

I've already looked at it all. I have also seen that Justin is completely broke. He's in more debt than he can handle. His life is a fake, just like him.

As the rest of the men are silently looking, Alex comes back in. He sees us and sighs.

"Guys, you can't be here."

"Tough shit," I say, repeating what he said to me earlier.

He looks at me and nods. "The FBI will be here soon. You have to leave in 20 minutes. I mean that."

"Who the hell is this woman?" Jake asks darkly.

"I don't know. She has to be working with someone. My guess is that Taylor and I are being targeted. Most of the bugs were in our houses. Jake, you didn't have any. The rest of you only had one in each of your houses. It's you and me being targeted, Preston."

"That makes no sense. Who do we both know that doesn't know the rest of them?"

"I don't know. I plan on finding out, though."

About ten minutes later, Alex's phone lights up.

"Ok guys, get out. FBI will be here in minutes. You cannot be here."

I nod. "You going to be here all night?" I ask, squeezing his shoulder.

He chuckles. "And all day I'm sure. This case is going to be huge."

We all drive to the hotel, and go in.

"How creeped out is everyone?" Mason asks when we're in the lobby.

"Very" I say simply.

"What do we tell the wives?" Wes asks.

I look at him hard. "I won't lie to Ellie. I will tell her everything. What you guys decide to do is your prerogative."

Wes nods. "I'll tell Megan."

Everyone else nods in agreement. "I think the teens need to be kept out of this." I say after a minute.

Liam nods. "Completely out of it."

"Ok. Let's get some sleep and I'll call Alex tomorrow to see if we can go home." I say as I squeeze Mason's shoulder.