~160~ Feud

Josie's POV

I'm trying to get ready, but my hair just isn't cooperating today. I'm going to make Mason late because I don't have a car yet. I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to have to wait until I'm 17, so Dylan doesn't have a coronary.

Dylan still won't talk to me: he's awful to me. It's been months, and he's still horrible. He's gotten so many spankings because of it. He even had one last night, by Mason. The belt sounds awful. I hope I never get it.

Dylan walks stiffly into the bathroom. He must really be hurting this morning.

"Get out, I have to pee," he snaps.

"There's two other bathrooms in this house. Go find another one."

"Mason is in one, and Sasha is getting Drew ready in the other one. GET OUT."

I sigh as I put my curling iron down and go out.

That jerk is in the bathroom for 15 minutes. "Dylan, COME ON!!!" I yell as I pound on the door.

"Trust me, you're not gonna' want to be in here," he says darkly as he flushes the toilet. Then he takes a year to wash his hands. When he finally opens the door, I wanna puke.

"You're seriously disgusting," I snap, trying not to gag.

I look over, and he had unplugged my curling iron.

"YOU DIDN'T!" I yell as I go over to it. It's cold.

"THIS TAKES FOREVER TO HEAT UP," I scream as I throw it at him. It hits him in the face.

"AH!" He yells, holding his head.

Mason rushes in, and sees us.

"What happened?!?" He asks darkly.

"He tricked me into giving him the bathroom, and he was in there for 15 minutes. He stunk the place up, and unplugged my curling iron."

"Why is he holding his head?" Mason asks, glaring at me.

I cross my arms and glare back.

"Did she throw it at you?"

Dylan just nods. A bump is forming on his forehead.

Mason looks at him, and then kisses the top of his head. "Go get ice and then get to school. Stop into Ellie's office before your first class so she can make sure you're ok."

Dylan nods as he leaves.

Mason turns to me as he gets out his phone. "Hey man. I've gotta get Josie in trouble. Can you cover my class for a few minutes?......Thanks"

"Mason, come on. He's been awful to me," I say, stomping my foot.

"I'm well aware of how he's been. He was disciplined last night because of it. You hurt him. You're in trouble."

"My hair is only half done. Come on!"

Mason shrugs. "Put it in a ponytail. You've got 3 minutes."

"Mason!"

"The time has started. After the three minutes are up, I'm spanking you and then we're heading to school...Whether your hair is done or not."

"This is so stupid," I spit as I grab a ponytail holder from my stuff.

"I agree. It's stupid that you two can't make up. It's stupid that you are, still, not waking up early enough to get your hair done on time. It's stupid that you just threw a curling iron at your brother's face."

"I want to throw it at yours too. Hand it to me, will ya?"

"That just earned you ten extra on the thighs. Quit with the attitude."