IMAGINE- Nami X Luffy

NAMI'S POV

"Luffy!" I called, as me and the rest of the crew sprinted towards the Going Merry. Our brave captain had ran off at the last minute to fight off another villain. "Luffy! Come back! We got to get out of here!"

Suddenly, a cannon fires and snashes the ground not but 10 yards from me, and a chunk of stone slams into my legs. I fell as pain shot up my right leg.

"Nami!" I heard Zoro and Sanji yelled, and I gazed up to see them running back to help me. I waved my arm at them. "No! Get to the ship! I'll catch up! Go!" I got to my feet and ran with a limp as fast as I could.

Zoro and Sanji were on the ship, and I was only 20 yards away when another cannon went off. This one was closer, and it literally blew me off my feet, and I slammed into a wall of a broken building. I screamed in pain.

"Nami!" everyone yelled, but the blast had pushed the ship back out into the sea. "No.." I coughed. More explosions happened around me. "Luffy..." I cried. Then, taking a deep breath, "LUFFY!"

Suddenly, Marines began to surround me. "Is she one of them?" "Yea, she's it!" Get her!" I couldn't move. Luffy, I thought. Help me...

Then, out of no where, Luffy came crashing down in front of you. He faced the Marines and said in his scary voice, "Don't you dare touch her! You bastards!" Luffy, I smiled, for I knew I was safe now.

Luffy defeated the Marines with his devil fruit powers and then came to my level. Without a word, he lifted me and held me in his arms. "Luffy..." I said, and I pressed myself against his worn warm body and gripped his torn red vest. "Thank you."

"Hang on." Luffy warns, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed my eyes shut. "Gum GUM....REACH!" And I felt myself flying towards the ship. We landed safely on the deck.

But he didn't put me down. Instead, he sat down and held me in his lap. Zoro, Sanji, and the others surrounded us and I blushed. "You guys ok? Nami?" Chopper asked, worried.

"Are you ok?" Luffy asked himself. I nodded. "Are you?" I asked. He nodded. "Thank you for saving me." Then I noticed him shaking. He was really worried, I thought. He even abandoned his fight for me.

I straighten and gave him a kiss on the cheek. And it made him smile that ridiculous cute grin he always made. And I knew that we were thinking the same feelings in our hearts.