Sanji's Choice Part 1

I thought of this story when I was watching one of my favorite One Piece episodes. I thought what would it be like if this was to happen.

SANJI'S POV

I walked down the main street, looking for some satisfying food markets. I rolled over the list inside my head.

Alright, meat for Luffy, some drink mixes for Robin and Nami, and---

Suddenly, something caught the corner of my eye. Wait, someone. A beautiful woman. Even more beautiful than Robin and Nami combined.

She had long blonde hair that curled at her waist. Her stunning blue eyes glittered in the sun's light. Her skin was white as snow. Absolutely gorgeous.

I noticed she was looking at me, and I made my move.

"Hello," I started, sweeping my hair over. "What is beautiful woman like you doing here, sitting all alone?" The woman smiled and slightly turned her head away in shyness. "I'm not alone." she said, her lovely voice echoed in my ears like a choir in a church.

I sat down in the other chair at the table she sat at. A cup of sweet-smelling tea sat in front of her. It seemed to be untouched and growing cold. "Let me get you a new cup." I offered, and all she said was "Thank you."

I ordered two cups.

"My name is Sanji." I introduced myself. The woman hooked a strand of golden hair behind her ear. "I'm Maria." she said.

Maria. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman.

"You are very handsome." Maria complimented. "For a pirate, that is." I grinned. Then, I took her hand. "You know, what they say about pirates are not all true. I'm, in fact, a gentlemen and know how to treat women respectfully." Maria giggled. "Well, thank goodness for that."

We talked for hours and hours. And before I knew it, the sun was setting. "I guess I should head home." Maria sighed, and she stood up to brush off her skirt. "I'll see you tomorrow, I presume?"

"Of course." I promised, and I planted a kiss on her hand. "Goodnight, my love."

"Goodnight to you, my prince." Maria whispered, and she lifted herself on her toes and pecked my cheek.

My whole spun as I sprinted back to the ship.