UPDATE!!!!

I just want to let everyone know that I own Maria, Colette, and Isabel. I don't own my beloved One Piece boys, but I created Maria, Colette, and Isabel and I want them to stay that way.

I don't mean to be rude.

Anyway, the real reason I wanted to talk was I'm giving out a sneak-peek for the final story of the boys....

Luffy.

SNEAK-PEEK

Luffy's POV

"You!" I heard a voice shout behind me. I turned to find myself facing a woman. She had an angry expression on her face. "What do you think you're doing with that?!" she yelled.

"What?" I questioned, confused. "I don't know what you're talking about!" The woman's face began to turn sour. "How dare you?!" she yelled, and stabbed a sudden knife in the table, right next to my arm.

Then, she wrenched my straw hat off my head. I snapped. "Hey!" I shouted. "No one touches my hat!"

"It's not your hat!" she snapped, which made me stop in my tracks. I watched as the woman began to cradle my hat.

"This is Shank's hat." she breathed and she eyed me with sudden hate.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

The woman gazed into my eyes, giving me an uneasy feeling in my gut. Gripping my straw hat against her chest, she straightened herself.

"My name is____, Monkey D. Luffy." she said. "And I'm..."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

So? What do you think? Can't wait?

I know I know...I don't have a name for her yet...

Which means....SURPRISE!!!!!

I'M GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO PICK LUFFY'S GIRL'S NAME!!!!!!

Just comment!!!!