IMAGINES- Law

You leaned on the edge of the ship as you gazed out over the vast ocean. It never got old ever since you joined the Heart Pirates.

In fact, when you first about the Heart Pirates, you thought it was a joke. But then you met the captain.

Trafalgar D. Law.

When he invited you to join his crew, you couldn't help yourself to say yes. You didn't actually you said yes until the next morning when you woke up in your new room.

"Y/N." you heard a voice behind you. Speak of the devil, you thought. "Hey, Captain."

"Ugh, don't call me that. I hate it when my crew treat me better than themselves." Law rolled his eyes. "Just call me Law."

"Ok," you giggled a little. Then, you rubbed your temples with the tips of your fingers. Law made a concern expression. "Are you ok, Y/N?" he asked, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah." you waved it off. "It's just a headache. No big deal."

"Here, let me help." Law offered, and held up his fingers in snapping position. "Oh, you don't-" but you were too late to decline as Law clicked his fingers across, and the pounding in your head immediately ceased.

You breathed deeply in relief. You remembered his devil fruit powers. "Thank you." you sighed gratefully. Law laughed. "Anything else I can help with?"

You smirked at the offer.

"Well, my lips have been bothering me all day." you complained, rubbing your bottom lip with your index finger. Law raised a brow and smiled.

"Well..." he breathed. "I don't need my powers to fix that."

Then, he bent down and pressed his warm lips to yours. Closing your eyes, you cupped Law's cheek and brought him closer.

Releasing slowly, you stared deeply into each other's eyes.

"Feel better?" Law grinned.

"Definitely."