IMAGINES- Ace

The first time you met Portgas D. Ace, he really got into your face. LITERALLY.

"Watch out!" someone shouted behind you. You turned but couldn't dodge in time. The man crashed into you and you both fell onto the deck, with him on top of you. "Ow..." you and the man groaned.

You opened your eyes and found yourself 6 inches from his nose. Both of your eyes meet. He was very handsome: black curly hair, freckles on his cheeks, handsome sparkling eyes.

He seemed to wake up from his senses and he quickly got off of you. "I'm so sorry." he said. Then, he jerked his head to his left. "Damn it, Luffy! Look what you made me do!"

"Sorry, Ace!" Luffy laughed. The man, Ace, helped you up. "I'm sorry, again." You smiled your cutest smile. "It's no big deal. I'm used to Luffy's recklessness." He laughed, and picked up his orange hat and placed it on his head.

"The name's Portgas D. Ace. Just call me Ace. I'm Luffy's older brother." Your eyes widen and gazed over at Luffy with disbelief. Ace laughed and patted the top of your head. "I know, it's hard to believe. But it's true."

After getting acquainted, Ace stated over for dinner and you learned more and more about Ace. He was so polite and mature, unlike his brother. Soon, everyone was partying and drinking.

You left the cabin to get some air and climbed to your favorite spot on the ship: the crow's nest. You sat up there and leaned against the mast.

"Having fun?" You heard a voice coming from below you and you looked down the ladder only to bump heads with Ace.

"Aw man, we got to stop meeting like this." Ace laughed, and you helped him in.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow." Ace said, as if it was a bad thing. "I got to get back on my search for Blackbeard." You nodded in understandment, but you felt kind of sad. Ace saw saw your expression and laughed.

Then, patting your head, he promised, "Don't worry, I'll visit again." You just smiled. Ace stretched and rested his head on his hands. "So..." he said. You looked at him. In the moonlight, his face was even more handsome.

"Do you have any affections for anyone?" Ace asked.

"What?" you said, shocked. Then, you thought about it. "Well, I guess I do." Ace raised an eyebrow. "Really? Who?" You looked down.

"Well..." you started. Then, you heard Ace laugh. You looked up to face him and found yourself kissing him. You were too shocked to move.

"I love you, too." Ace said. And he kissed you again. And again. And again.