Luffy and Usopp's Friendship

So we know these two were really meant to be friends. They are both idiots in their own way and they always have fun with each other.

But they are also very different. Luffy is a strong badass who never backs out of a fight and can kick some real ass. He always does what's on his mind. He's the reason why the Straw Hats are what they are.

Usopp is the master sniper. Sniper King, I guess. But he's a coward and is always relying on the crew to help him in sticky situations. Nonetheless, he's an important member of the Straw Hat Pirates.

Usopp has his moments though, when he finally stands up for his friends.

YOUR POV

"No! Leave him alone!" you screamed at the Marines, who were dragging Luffy's beat-up body to the execution platform. After using those sea prism stones, Luffy was completely trapped and was easily beaten. The Marines ended capturing you, too.

"Stop it! You're hurting him!" you shouted, as you were pinned to the ground. "Oh don't worry," the vice admiral cackled. "He won't feel any pain once we cut off his head." He laughed again as he turned to make his way towards the platform.

No, you thought. It can't end this way! You watched as the Marine raised the axe above Luffy's neck.

"LUFFY!!" you screamed.

Suddenly, an explosion went off and the Marine with the axe was blown backwards and off the platform. Then, more explosions rained down. The Marines began to freak out. This is my chance, you thought, and after slipping your tied hands over your legs to your front, you ran to help Luffy.

But you were beaten. Once all the Marines scattered to find the attacker, one person stood there on the platform and was messing with the locks on Luffy's binds. He wore a Marine's uniform. "Hey! Leave him alone!"

Once you got to the top, you realized who it actually was. "Usopp! It's you!" Usopp turned and gave me a thumbs-up. "You know I couldn't just let them take my best friend away." he laughed. I didn't expect more than the Sniper King.

After Luffy's and your binds were off, Usopp carried Luffy on his shoulders like a real hero. "I was worried there for a second." Usopp admitted. "One more second later, and Luffy would've died."

"But he didn't," you mentioned. "You saved us both and when Luffy wakes up, he'll be very proud of you." Usopp smiled and agreed.

"I'm just glad that I am part of the greatest pirate crew ever with the next King of the Pirates!"