IMAGINES- Zoro

You sprinted out the door with your 3 katanas latched on your belt. "Sorry, Kisa. I'll feed you when I get home!" you yelled at your cat.

You hurried to the open field and took your stance with one of your swords between your teeth and the other two in each hand. You felt the wind blow towards you and you took position and preformed your favorite skill. Cutting air.

You slashed the wind in half and watched as the wind split and sliced the grass around you. Next, you did your next series of attacks and defense. The field became wider as you attacked the trees with your blows. After cutting about 20 trees down with the wind move again, you decided to take a break.

Suddenly, you heard movement in the area you just cut away. "Who's there?" you called, carefully making your way towards the movement. A man with short green hair rises from one of the fallen trees. "You almost killed me using that wind technique." he grumbled, stepping over the trunk.

Then, he rubbed the back of his head like he just woke up from a nap. You bowed to apologize. "I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" You stepped closer to the man and noticed he had 3 katanas hanging at his side. What, you thought. This guy can use 3-sword style?

"Don't worry about it; I moved out of the way just in time." he said. Then, he gestured at your 3 swords. "You use 3 sword-style?" You nodded. He patted his own. "Same."

"What's your name?" you asked. "Roronoa Zoro." Your jaw dropped. Roronoa Zoro? As in the famous 3 sword-style pirate with a 120 million beri bounty? This guy was basically your hero.

You tried to keep your cool. "I'm Y/N." you said. "So I guess the Straw Hat pirates finally reach the tiny island of Silvers Island on the Grand Line." Zoro smirked.

"Yeah, what about it?" he said. You shrugged. "Not much. Though, I got to ask you something." Zoro arched his brow.

"Is, by any chance, your captain Monkey D. Luffy hiring new crew members?" you asked, a little shy. Zoro's eyes widen and then laughed, though you didn't know why. Ever since the incident at Ennies Lobby, you've been wishing to be a Straw Hat pirate and training extra hard.

"I want to be part of your crew." you practically begged. Zoro laughed again. "I've seen your skills with 3 swords, and honestly, I didn't know anyone else used that skill." he said.

You spread your arms out as if to present yourself. "Are you impress?" you jokingly asked. Zoro his muscular arms and looked up and down, as if he was admiring you, which made you blush a little.

Then, he held his hand out to you. Confused, you hesitated. Zoro laughed. "I'm offering you to come with me. Luffy could care less on who's on his crew. It's pretty much the rest of us's job to see whether one's worthy of joining."

Your eyes widen. "So what you're saying is..." Zoro smiled, and reached his hand out farther.

"I like you and I think you have great spirit in you. I always wanted a fellow swordsman, or in this case, swordswoman by my side."

You smiled, and accepted Zoro's hand. "Thank you, Roronoa Zoro."

"Come on," Zoro said, winking. "Let me take you to your new home."

"Can we stop by and get my cat first?"