IMAGINES- Zoro

Something told you that Zoro was having a bad day.

It could be anything with Zoro. It could be because Luffy woke him up from his nap. Or maybe Sanji and him had another argument.

Either way, he already drank half the booze supply. It wasn't his usual relax sips. No, it was those angry chugs and he wasn't slowly down.

You felt like you should ask what was wrong. All you probably would gain though is a death glare.

But it couldn't hurt to try, right?

You found him leaning against the wall, a mug in hand, gazing to the horizon. He jumped a little when you called his name.

"Is everything alright, Zoro?"

"Everything's fine."

You figured he say that.

"You're lying. You are a horrible liar." you said, leaning next to him, looking out at the vast ocean. Zoro glanced over to you and then took a sip from his mug.

"It's nothing, really."

"Still a bad liar."

"Why are you so concerned?"

Your cheeks flushed and you looked away so Zoro wouldn't see. Both of you fell silent, and looked at the ocean together.

"What's troubling you, Zoro?" you finally asked again. The silence was making you uncomfortable.

"Well, actually," Zoro started to speak. "It has something to do with you." Your eyes widened. The tone in his voice had softened and his eyes had narrowed into a puzzled look. "I'm not what is wrong with me though."

"What do you mean?"

"Everytime I'm with you, I feel good. I just thought it was because we were friends. Then, the feeling grew...deeper..."

You swallowed. You felt like you knew where this confession was heading.

"I don't know this feeling...I've never felt it before." He gazed over to you with those deep eyes. "Do you know what I'm feeling???" He looked so innocent. Did he really not know??...

You gave him a slight smile. "I have a pretty good idea."

Zoro raised his brows and set his mug down, bringing his full attention on you. You blushed again. But then, you picked yourself up with your tiptoes and kissed the clueless Roronoa Zoro.

"It's called Love."