IMAGINES- Sanji

You entered the kitchen to the smell of sweet-smelling dessert being whipped by Sanji.

"Smells amazing." you complimented, as you settled yourself at the table along with the rest of the crew. Sanji grinned at you over his shoulder, and rotated to set the cake on the table.

"Why thank you, Y/N." he smiled, as he slapped Luffy's grabby hand.

After eating, you helped Sanji with the dishes.

"Hey, Sanji." you said, washing a plate. "I was wondering if you could teach me a few of your culinary skills." Sanji peered up from drying a cup, and raised a brow. "Really?" he asked, surprised. Then, he ruffled your hair. "Sure. In fact, I can teach you right now."

Your eyes lit up. "Really?" You clapped your hands with excitement. Sanji laughed. "Yeah, tomorrow I planned to serve some my famous soup for lunch, but I have to prepare it a day before for the flavor. Wanna help me make it?"

"Yeah!" you said, and you finished cleaning the dishes.

After you washed your hands, Sanji handed you a sharp cutting knife and a few potatoes and mushrooms. "You can start by mincing these." Sanji instructed. Then, he got behind you and took the hand that held the knife.

"Now you want to make sure that you measure and level the length when you're slicing; you don't want to make the pieces too big." He showed you as he maneuvered your hand, cutting the vegetables just right.

After you finished it perfectly, Sanji escorted you to the kneading area. "You know I prepare everything from scratch." he said. He gestured to the flour and other ingredients. "You are going to make the noodles from scratch."

As Sanji instructed, you created the noodles just as he said. Sanji congratulated you. "That's perfect, Y/N. You've always had the talent."

You blushed a little. "Thank you, Sanji. It's all thanks to you, though. I would've never known if you didn't help me." Sanji chuckled and leaned down.

He planted a kiss on your lips.

As he released, he closed his eyes in bliss. "Mmm..." he hummed. "Now that's sweet."