IMAGINE- Zoro

The Marines had finally caught you.

Damn it, you thought. How am I going to get out of this one? You have always been able to, so this was no different. But this was going to be different.

"I wonder what I can buy with 10 million beris?" the Marine laughed, pulling your hair. "Let's get you to headquarters so I can get your bounty." You struggled to get away, but more Marines held you down.

They took you to their headquarters. As you passed by, you cringed your neck over and saw two figures in a lock-in courtyard. One was tied to a post, looking completely starved and beat-up. The other was standing in front of him and seemed to be talking to the other guy. He didn't seem like he was suppose to be there. You smile.

"Hey," you yelled. "I don't think that guy supposed to be there." The Marines looked at the courtyard. Then, they freaked out. "She's right! There's an intruder!"

"Take her with us! Let's go!"

Damn it, you thought, as you were dragged into the courtyard. Your hands were tied behind your back and couldn't stop your fall as they threw you to the ground near the tied-up guy.

"Hey! What did you do that for!" the one standing up. He wore a straw hat. The one tied up gazed down onto me. He had a black bandana on. "Hey, you ok?" You nodded and rolled over on your back and recognized the guy. Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro. "Never better." you smiled.

Then, you saw the straw hat guy stretched his arm very long and whipped it to hit every single Marine. "You should never hit a girl!" he yelled.

He kicked three swords to you. Swords? What would do with swords. "Hey," Zoro said. "Hand me those swords." Ok then, you thought. You scooped up the swords from behind you and struggled to get to your feet. When you did, you got dizzy. You tried to hurry and reached up to hand the swords to Zoro.

As soon as you felt the swords out of your hands, you began to fall. But you were caught in his arms. Your vision blurred. "Roronoa Zoro..." you coughed.

"Hey!" he called. "Hang in there!"

"Done!" the straw hat guy cheered. "That's what they get for hitting a girl!"

"Hey! Rubber boy!" Zoro called. "We got to get her out of here! She needs help!" The straw hat guy bent down and poked at your face.

"Hey!" you groaned. "Stop doing that! It's not helping."

"I think she's hungry." the straw hat guy assumed. You rolled your eyes, but didn't argue. You were to weak. Zoro took his sword and cut the binds around your hands.

Then, you felt yourself being lifted in Zoro's arms. "Well, then that makes two of us." he said. "I'm starving."

"Nope!" the straw hat guy laughed. "Three!"

Then, the three of you made your way out of the courtyard. You leaned into Zoro's arms and pressed your temple against his shoulder. You closed your eyes, knowing that you were safe.