IMAGINES- Usopp

There he goes again. Fixing the Merry.

Though he wasn't the best shipwright, you always gave him credit, unlike the rest of the crew. You appreciated his effort.

And you just loved working with him.

You two, you and Usopp, fixed things together very well. Side by side, in sync.

You always made the ship look brand new. Even if a couple cannonballs and leaks sprouted underwater, you and Usopp could fix it easily.

"Need any help?" you asked, as you leaned over Usopp to see his progress. Usopp gazed up and grinned. "Yeah, that'd be great!" You grabbed the nearby boards and nails and began patching the giant hole in the side of the ship.

As Usopp ripped off the old broken boards from the ship, you replaced it with brand new boards. Usopp handled the nails and hammering, while you leveled it and cleaned the area from extra small pieces of wood.

"Good as new." you announced, satisfied. Usopp nodded, and rested the hammer on his shoulder. "Alright," he said in his mighty voice. "On to the leaks!" He said it as if he was excited, and you laughed.

You both head below deck, and found the poorly-covered leak holes. "It was only temporary." Usopp admitted it was a bad job. "I wanted to wait until you and I had time to do it."

You could've sworn you saw his blush.

You both leaned down at the same time and bumped heads. You laughed it off and opened your eyes, rubbing your forehead. Then, you realized how close you were to Usopp's face. He did, too, and you both turned away, trying to hide your burning cheeks.

"Y/N," you heard Usopp's voice.

You turned around and found Usopp's lips on yours. Your eyes widen at first, but then, you took in the moment and slowly closed your eyes.

Releasing slowly, Usopp gazed over at the leak holes. "Oh my God! We still got to do this!"

You laughed and you began work side by side.

And every so often, you planted a kiss on his cheek.