IMAGINES- Luffy

"Hey, Y/N!" you heard your name and you turn to find Luffy running towards you. "Let's do something together, alright?"

You giggled. "Alright, what do you want to do?" Luffy held up a fishing pole.

"Let's fish!" he said excitedly. You sighed with a smile and thought you could use a break. So you joined your captain at the edge of the deck.

As you approached Luffy, you noticed he was having trouble with his line and hook.

You shook your head and smiled. "Here, Luffy. Let me help." you offered, and you straightened the line and hooked bait on the end. "Alright, you're ready."

Luffy casted his line and giggled. "This is so cool!" You shook your head again, and cast out your line next to his. Fishing wasn't really cool to you. It was more of the relaxing stage of mind.

Suddenly, Luffy's bobber dips underwater. "Luffy! You got something!" Luffy tugged at it with might. "Come on, Luffy, reel it in!" you cheered, and Luffy obeyed. Finally, a large fish popped out of the sea and plopped down on the deck.

"Yeah! Look what I got, Y/N!" Luffy yelled, smiling and pointing at his catch. You clapped for him and laughed. "Not bad, Luffy, not bad!"

Luffy lifted the huge fish in his arms and held it out to you. "Let's eat it!" You stared at the wriggling fish, and shrugged.

"Alright, let's do it."

20 minutes later, you and Luffy were sharing the delicious meal under the sunset.