IMAGINES- Law

The ship docked at an island for a supply mission.

"Let's make this quick." your captain, Law, ordered. He hopped off the ship and onto the deck with ease, while you followed by ladder.

Walking down the main street, you childishly awed at all the beautiful window displays and food courts. You glanced at Law and saw nothing but boredom on his face. Licking your lips, you tried to think of a topic to talk about.

"Hey, Captain." you said, pulling on his sleeve slightly.

"Call me Law."

"O-oh ok." you nervously stuttered and Law caught you. You paused for a moment before resuming. "Law, I was wondering if there was any specific place you wanted to go."

"Not really." Law answered bluntly. "We're just killing time until the men are done loading the supplies."

"Oh." you continued to look at all the window displays, this time with not so much enthusiasm.

After a moment of silence, Law stopped all of the sudden.

"What is it, Law?" you asked. Law didn't say anything, but left you alone in the middle of the street.

You waited a while. Almost half an hour.

The more you waited, the more you got nervous about what your captain was doing. You had a gut feeling to go look for him. Before you could move, however, a rough-looking brute appeared in front of you with a mischevious glare in his eyes.

"What's a pretty like you doing all by herself" He smirked. "You don't need to be alone. There some dangerous people around these parts. You need someone like me to watch over you very carefully."

"No, thank you. I'm just waiting for someone."

"You've been waiting that someone for half an hour. I've been watching this entire time." His smirk grew. "I'm pretty sure he's not coming back."

"He will." You shot back. "Now leave me alone, please." You turned your body to show no interest, but the man wouldn't have it. He wrenched up your arm and forced you closer to him. "You're feisty. I like a woman who's got fight in her." His grip tightened, hurting you.

"Please, just let—"

Suddenly, a fist sucker-punched the man's jaw, knocking him out in an instant. You and the crowd around all gasped.

"You should learn how to know your place in this world." Law blew on his clenched hand. "Consider that Lesson One."

"Law..."

Your captain turned to you with sudden concern. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

"Yes, I am. Don't worry." Then, you threw a punch on Law's arm. "Where were you for the past 30 minutes? It feels like hours past. I almost went to go look for you."

"I know, I know." he replied, rubbing his bicep. "I'm sorry, but I had to decide on the perfect one."

"Perfect one? What are you talking about?"

Law pulled out from his yellow hoodie pocket a beautiful gem bracelet. Its jewels glittered in the sun's rays.

"Law...It's so beautiful." You let Law take your wrist and clip the jewelry on. "Thank you."

"How's that for time-killing?" Law joked. "Was it worth it, though?"

You laughed and smacked your hands on each side of his face and pulled him forward, crashing your lips together.

"Yes, all worth it."