IMAGINES- Luffy

"I'm so bored!!!!" Luffy complained loudly. He slumped half of his body onto the table in depression. "There's nothing to do."

You flipped a page in the book you were reading. "Just find someway to entertain yourself." you simply said, not even taking your eyes off of it. Luffy groaned and whined with his face plastered to the table.

"Can't we play something?" he grumbled. You thought about it. "How about Truth or Dare?"

Luffy laughed. "Sure!" Usopp and Chopper joined in, too. "It's better than doing nothing." Usopp pointed out.

"Alright," you said, crossing your legs. "Who's wants to go first?" Chopper raised his hoof. Luffy giggled. "Sure, go with it."

"Ok, Y/N." he laughed. "Is it true you love someone?" You thought about it, trying not to eye Luffy, who looked anxious for your answer. "Yeah, I do."

Then, Usopp barged in. "Is it true that the one you love is in this crew?" You didn't answer at first. Hesitantly, you mumbled, "Y-yes." Usopp and Chopper eyed me like they were tempted to see who it was.

Luffy scooted closer to you. "Is it true that it's me?" His eyes shined with anxiety. His ridiculous grin made you want to kiss him.

"Monkey D. Luffy," you said, leaning towards his goofy face. "I dare you to kiss me."

Luffy smiled even bigger, and pressed his lips to yours.

"To answer your question, Luffy," you kissed him again. "Yes."