IMAGINES- Ace

You hated Portgas D. Ace.

You hated everything about him. His smile. His eyes. His style. His laugh. Everything.

You hated the way he makes you feel. You hated how he pops up out of nowhere and thinks he could take your heart, control it, and then leave it broken when he left to continue his mission.

He was back, yet again. He messed with his little brother, Luffy, and drank with the other guys. He flirted with Robin and Nami, which made you hate him more.

You avoided his presence by hiding in the crow's nest. You locked the door and laid on the soft couch as you tried to block out the sound of his voice.
You hated the sound of his voice.

Suddenly, you hear someone trying to open the door and knocked. "Y/N?" it was him.

"Go away." you grumbled. Then, you watched as the lock melted from fire. You groaned and sat up straight as Ace stepped inside. He smiled at you. "Here you are. I've been looking for you."

"Well, that was why I'm up here." you spitted. "I wasn't looking for you." Ace lost his grin. You avoided eye contact and kept your head down.

"I missed you." Ace said, sitting next to you. You scooted away from him and kept your eyes on the ground.

"Then why do you leave?" you asked. "Why don't you just stay?" You bit your lip. "Or better yet, you should never come back and forget about me...I mean us, the crew."

You could see at the corner of your eye Ace shaking his head. Then, he cupped your face and made you look at him in the eyes. No, you thought. Get away from me.

"I love you, Y/N." Ace whispered. He brought your face closer to his. No, you thought again. I won't fall for him. Not again.

But as his lips slowly touched yours, and deepened, you melted into his arms. You tried to fight it. But it was no use. You laced your fingers through his black curly hair and touched his freckled face.

You loved Portgas D. Ace.

You loved everything about him.

And you didn't want to let him go ever again.