IMAGINES- Sanji

You sat on the crow's nest and looked up to the stars. It was a clear sky tonight and you couldn't help it. You found all the constellations you knew.
"So beautiful..." you breathed.

"Yeah, just like you." you were shocked to hear a voice below you. You looked down to find yourself face to face with Sanji. "Oh, Sanji...what are you doing here?"

"Looking for you, my love." he answered and he climbed into the crow's nest and sat down next to you. "You know I've been calling you for dinner for 20 minutes."

"Oh sorry, guess I was day dreaming or something..." you sighed. "The stars got my attention, I guess." Sanji laughed. Then, he gazed up at the stars, too and breathed in and out. "They are beautiful, aren't they?" He moved his eyes to you. "But not as beautiful as you."

You sighed at the same comments. "Don't you think you over do it a little when you compliment every pretty woman you see?" you asked. "Actually...what I meant to ask was..." you paused and looked away. "Why do you even do it? Don't you know you're breaking someone's heart when you flirt with others?"

Sanji didn't answer and you wondered what his expression was or what he was thinking. Sanji, you thought.

"Is that you?" you hear Sanji asked. You turn your head over to hear better but not facing him. "What?" you said.

"Are you one of the people who had their heart broken?" Sanji asked. You were too shocked to answer. Were you? "You are, aren't you?" Sanji sighed. "I'm so sorry, Y/N."

You jerked your head around. "Why would my heart get broken by a flirt and ladies' man?" Then, you realized something. That was the first time he's ever said your name properly.

You hung your head. "I'm so sorry."

Sanji lifted your head and kissed you. "No," he whispered. "I'm sorry for making you feel this way. I promise I will never do it again." Then, you saw his tears.

Sanji was crying. You pulled him into a hug. "It's ok, Sanji. I forgive you." you said, and stroked the back of his head.

"I love you, Y/N." Sanji wept on your shoulder. You smiled and looked up at the stars and rested your chin on Sanji's shoulder.

"I love you, too, Sanji."