That sucked!

Christmas Eve.

"There are so many people in this kitchen! I volunteer to exit and let y'all finish up the cooking."

"Not so fast, mom. I have to nurse Annabell so I'll go." Anastasia says.

"But I don't wanna help."

"Come on baby, it's fun! Come over here and help me."

"I don't wanna."

"Why?"

Jessica narrows her brows. "You always try to touch me."

Danny laughs. "Well that's cause you're cute! But I promise you I won't this time. We're just cooking, I swear."

".... Alright."

"You guys when I get back we'll have to stop and film that tiktok I told you about." Anastasia says.

"What the fuck is that?"

Anastasia goes on to explain tiktok to Jessica as she starts nursing her daughter.

"Eww! Ana!" Noah makes a face. "All these women are always whipping their boobs out!"

"Get over it. Continue, Ana. Why would people find entertainment in watching you do those stupid dances?"

"I get paid to do those stupid dances."

"What the hell? Why? You're not showing your tits or anything, are you?"

"No!"

"No she just does that here so we can be disgusted." Noah says.

"Anyway! There's one we've been teaching dad and he wants to film it with us."

"What about me?"

"You hate all things social media related."

"True but I'd still like to be asked."

"Would you like to be in it, mom?"

"No!"

"She can't hang like me, kids. There's no way she can do it!" Danny says.

"Oh really?" Jessica raises her brow.

"Yeah! Leave it to the Hustons with rhythm, Jess."

"Oh I HAVE rhythm!"

"Then prove it." Danny says as he breaks out into the dance his kids taught him.

"What the fuck is that?" Jessica laughs. "Y'all are LOSERSSS!"

"Just do it and prove yourself, mom."

"Fine but it's a stupid dance on a stupid.  And Danny, you're a stupid man!"

"I have to be to marry you!"

"That was a good one!" Gabriella laughs and high fives Danny.

"Dorks!"

**

"Learned it in five minutes, fat boy! And I'm already better than you!"

"You wish, Bitch!"

Jessica makes a face and hits Danny hard on the arm.

"Ow!"

"You big baby!"

"If mom and dad aren't pranking each other or sucking the life out of each other, they're bickering like children. Y'all are exhausting!" Isaiah says.

"It's fun." Danny says. "She's kinda my best friend."

"Aw baby!" Jessica smiles. "I'm your best friend?"