For you are mine

November 18th.

"How are the final things coming on my baby shower? Is everyone excited to be celebrating the miracle I'm creating?" Gabriella asks her mother.

"Yes!" Jessica responded. "I can't wait till you see what we have planned!"

"Guys, isn't this a surprise shower?" Anastasia asks.

"I'm going to use the acting skills I got from my momma and act surprised!  Besides, I'm sure most people there already know I know about it!"

"Mhm.. well I'm off to the mall."

"Oh baby sister, I'll tag along!" Gabriella grabbed her purse.

"Gabby, I'm going with friends."

"I'm not your friend?" Gabriella pouts.

"No, of course you are! But.. we don't want to hear you complain about your back aching, or you're feet swelling.."

"No, I'm fine! We'll see you later, Mamacita!" Gabriella smiles to her mother.

"Have fun, girls." Jessica chuckles.

"Help me!" Anastasia mouths as Gabriella grabs her hand and drags her out of the house.

**

"Ooh girls, I need to stop for just a second!" Gabriella says.

Walking around the entire mall was starting to get to her.

"Gabby, you promised!" Anastasia says.

"Ana, I can't help it, I'm pregnant!"

"Fine!  You sit, we'll keep looking.  Come on, Mallory."

"Nuh uh uh, baby sister!  Where do you think you're going?"

"Gabriella." Anastasia gives her an evil look.

"I'm going shopping with my only friend that stuck around after you started talking about hemorrhoids!"

"Well excuse me!  They're your friends, but I've only been your sister for almost seventeen years!"

"Ana, she's right.  We can hang out another day.  You should be with your sister."

"No Mal, please!"

"It's fine!  I'll text you later.  Bye, Gabby!"

"See ya!" Gabriella waves.

Anastasia looks at her sister and says, "You fat evil woman!"

"Ana, that really hurts me!  I'm your big sister!  Remember when you used to want to hang out with me?"

"No."

"Come on, please be nice to me!"

"Gabby, you're too self centered!"

"Ana, I just wanted some time with my little sister before the baby came.  I love you, and I like spending time with you.. I'm sorry if I'm annoying, but.. I just wanted some sister time."