The Newlywed Game

November.

Staying in every single day for nine months is getting to every Huston, Big and Small.  Tonight they have decided to have a fun game night.

Evan and Sarah came over as well.

"My name is Sarah Paulson and THIS is The Newlywed Game!" Sarah then dances to the tune she's humming.

"WOO!" Jessica screams.

"My ear!" Danny covers his ear closest to Jessica.

"You kids don't have a chance against your father and I.  We've been married for.. how long have we been married, babe?" Jessica asks Danny.

"Don't tell her dad, they may be a question!" Gabriella says.

"Gabby, I don't even know how long we've been married."

"Okay Let's Start!" Jessica claps.  She then grabs her board and marker and wiggles in her seat. "I've got my little thingys ready!"

"Okay!  First question!  This is for all the couples. Who said I love you first."

Kenley laughs and immediately starts writing.

"Fuck, we're gonna lose." Anastasia says to Ashton.

"Julio and I are so gonna crush you all!" Gabriella says.

"We're ready!" Jessica shouts.

"Okay, Danny and Jess, since you're the oldest you two go first."

They flip their boards around to reveal their answers.

"One point for us!  Of course Danny said it first!  I've always been irresistible to him." Jessica smirks.

"Always, baby.  We weren't dating yet, but I drove her home after a cast party and your mother asked me to stay the night."

"MOM!" Anastasia makes a face.

"He was hot!" Jessica smiles.

"Was?" Danny gives her a look.

Jessica laughs and kisses his cheek. "You're still cute, baby."

"You said I was hot before!"

"You're hot!  Continue on with the story, please."

"Anyway, after we were together I looked at her and said, 'Ms. Lange.. I think I love you."

"But that's not saying you do.  It's saying you THINK!" Gabriella says.

"It doesn't matter because the next morning I was talking to Sarah and Danny boy got a little handsy and went up my robe!" Jessica laughs as the kids scream.

"After that he said I love you, so either way it's him and we get a point!"

"Wow." Emily says.  Isaiah turns to his wife and says, "I'm sorry you married into crazy."

"No I love it!" She laughs.

**

"Alright, ladies what was the best gift you have ever given your husbands?"

...

"Answers please!"

"Aw everyone said the same thi— Oh." Sarah chuckles. "Not everyone."

Jessica turns to Danny and hits him.
"I said our babies!"

"Oh!  Those are all great gifts!  I thought you meant something you bought me!  I thought tickets to the Super Bowl was pretty awesome."

"I held six of your babies in my body!  I pushed them out for you!"

"Honey, that was for us."

"Fuck you."

"Okay Next Question!"

**

"Alright this question is for the men."

"GOT IT!" Jessica shouts.  Jessica is now over Danny's answer and is back to having a ball.

"Alright fellas; What do you think your wife loves most about you?"

Jessica smiles and starts writing.
Danny chuckles and writes his answer.

"Answers please!"

"His curly hair!" Jessica says as Danny says, "My huge cock!"

"DAD!"

"DANIEL!" Jessica hits him with her board.

"How did you get that wrong, babe?" Danny asks.

"Why would I say that?!  That's nasty!"

"I thought we were on the same page!"

"NOT AT ALL!  Danny, you know I love your curly hair!  I mess with it all the time!"

"You mess with my cock all the time too."

Jessica rolls her eyes.

"Can I quit this game?" Anastasia asks.

"Moving on!  Moving on!  Ladies!  What do you think your husband likes the most about you?"

Jessica giggles and writes.

"Jessica's so cute the way she giggles before writing down every answer." Evan chuckles.

"Oooh!  Evan thinks I'm cute!" Jessica smiles. "Someone's got a crush!" She hums.

"Mom, you're drunk!" Anastasia says.

"Just a wittle bit." Jessica says in a baby voice.

"Answers please!"

All of the kids had sweet answers like, "Her eyes.", "Her heart." Things like that.

Danny and Jessica did not.

"I said, this wet ass pussy!" Jessica smiles proudly.

"Look at that!  Word for word!  Stop the game Now, we just won!" Danny throws his board.

Jessica laughs and sits on his lap, then kisses his lips.

"I hate you both." Anastasia says.

"We all wrote down meaningful things, and your answer is mom's vagina?" Isaiah says with a look of disgust.

"She knows I love her face, her eyes, her hair, that cute little nose." Danny gently pinches it making Jessica giggle.

"I love her heart.. but that puss pussssss." Danny smirks.

Jessica laughs.

"She knows how that drives me wild!!"

"I do! I do!" Jessica scrunches his nose and nods cutely.

"Plus it's a working pussy. It's birthed like fifty of my kids, and even some of my grandkids. I like to make sure it's very appreciated." Danny smiles.

"You do show it lots of love, baby!" Jessica giggles.

"Kill me. Please." Noah says.

"You two are the most nasty people I've ever met." Sarah says with a straight face.

"You're all just jealous that we're the best couple!  LOSERS!" Jessica shouts before kissing her husband passionately.