You is nuts

30 weeks pregnant.

"Danny, I really don't want to go.  Gabriella isn't afraid of being the center of attention and that's just not me!"

"You're an actress, babe.. act like you're okay with it." Danny smiles.

"Oh Shut up!"

"Come on you two!  We're gonna be late!" Gabriella shouts.

"We're coming!"

Gabriella drove them to their Lamaze class.  Jessica was riding shotgun and Danny was in the back.

"So just so you know how this is going to work I'll let dad do whatever he wants but I want to try out different positions with you as well because I plan to be a huge help during this delivery!"

"Alright.. Oh and Gabriella, just so you know the number one rule during Any of my births is Absolutely NO Talking!"

"My voice doesn't soothe you, Mamacita?" Gabriella smiles.

"No it doesn't."

**

"Okay mommies, go ahead and take a seat on the ground, and we'll introduce ourselves."

"Great." Jessica groans.

"You want me to do the talking?" Gabriella asks.

"No!"

...

"Hi.. I'm Jessica, and this is my husband Danny. These are our little babies!" Jessica places both hands on her belly.

"We're having twins.. a boy and a girl." She smiles.

"That's so amazing!  Congratulations!"

"And I am their oldest daughter, Gabriella Danielle Huston world known prima ballerina." Gabriella smiles.

"Oh yes!  I've heard of you!  I actually took my daughter to New York to see you!" The woman smiles.

"Oooh!  A fan!" Gabriella chuckles and stands up to continue the conversation.

"She just.. she's totally in love with herself, isn't she?" Danny says.

"Oh Yes!" Jessica nods.

**

"Does this feel good, mom?"

"No, I like it harder.  Your father can do it very well."

"How about like this?"

"Shit!  No!  Gabby that fucking hurt!"

"You said harder!"

"Not that hard!"

"Sorry!"

"I've gotta pee." Jessica gets off of all fours and sits down.

"We're in the middle of-"

"I've gotta take a piss!" Jessica snaps.

"Alright, Go!"

**

"Jesus, did you take long enough?" Gabriella asks when Jessica walks back in.

Jessica gives her a look.

"What is that on your face?"

"What?"

Gabriella leans in and sniffs her mother's cheek.

"Chocolate!  You had a snack!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Sit down and think of your vagina opening up like a flower!" Gabriella points to the ground.