Girls day out

Two weeks later.

"Baby, I'm here!" Jessica shouts as she walks into Gabriella's apartment.

"I'm in the bathroom!"

"Okay well I'm ready!"

"And I'm puking, hold on!" She says in an irritated voice.

"Oh Gabriella!  Mommy's coming, honey!"

Jessica sat Willow down on the ground and ran to the bathroom to comfort her daughter.

"It's okay baby, Mommy's here. Let it all out.." She says holding her hair and rubbing her back.

"This is yucky, Mamacita!" Gabriella cries.

"I know, honey! It'll be okay."

Finally after Gabriella emptied her stomach she stood up and went to brush her teeth.

"Morning sickness is a bitch, isn't it?" Jessica sighs.

"Yeah.. one thing I absolutely despise is throwing up, and now that's all I do!"

"Oh but honey, it's so worth it. Trust me." Jessica smiles and rubs her daughter's tummy.

"I know. I just keep trying to keep my mind on the amazing prize I'll get after all this.. but it's hard." She pouts.

"Aw.. you have no idea, baby." Jessica chuckles.

Gabriella looks at Jessica then throws herself into her mother's arms.

"Aw baby! If you don't feel well, we can just go another time. It's really not a big deal."

"No, you, me and Ana are going to spend the day together!"

Just then Willow crawls in babbling.

"Don't forget the tiniest Huston woman!" Jessica smiles walking over and lifting Willow off the ground.

"Hey chubby! I didn't know you were coming!" Gabriella smiles and takes the baby from her.

Willow looks at Gabriella and smiles before wanting her mother.

"Mmmmmm!" She pouts and reaches for Jessica.

"You can't have mama until you Say Mama! That's the rules." Jessica says cutely.

"MMMMMMM!" Willow quickly becomes irritated.

"Alright! Come here, baldy!"

Gabriella chuckles and says, "When do you think they'll grow hair?"

"I don't know! All of my babies had these gorgeous heads of hair at this point! Now I have two little cute Uncle Festers." She says making Gabriella laugh.

"But you're cute, aren't you?" Jessica kisses her chubby cheek.

"Hey! Are we ready?!" Anastasia walks in shouting.

"Yeah, we're just talking." Jessica smiles.

"Is that what you're wearing, Barbie doll?" Anastasia walks closer to her older sister. She was inspecting her outfit with a look of disgust.

"Yeah, Why?"

"Let me dress you up today."

"Anastasia, I can dress myself!"

"Not like that you idiot! I want you to go a day dressed like me!"

Gabriella gasps. "You mean.. Go goth?"

"Gabby, your sister is not goth, she just doesn't like color!" Jessica says.

"You're both like that and I don't understand it. Why wear black when you can wear pink?"