Naughty and Nice

December 10th.

"Are you two ready to leave the house for the very first time today?" Jessica baby talks to the twins.

Willow looks at her mother and starts crying.

"Uh oh! She must know what they're gonna do to her." Danny says.

"I don't want my babies to get poked!" Jessica pouts.

"But then we can go places with them and not worry about them getting all sick."

"Yeah.. but I like staying home anyway."

"Well now at least you have an option." Danny smiles.

"Yeah...
Hey babies, do you know that you're one month old today?!  Well.. you are, Emmy!  Heh, Lolo won't be one month until Right after midnight.  Isn't that right, slow poke?" Jessica pokes her belly.

Willow gives her a cute smile.

"Aw Danny, look at her smile!  Oh baby girl, you've never smiled before!  I thought you were gonna be like your big sissy Ana and have a baby bitch face!" Jessica chuckles.

"You two are such cuties!" Jessica leans forward and kisses their cheeks.

"Alright, chunker munckers, let's go!"

**

The drive to the doctors office was very peaceful.
The babies slept the entire time.

"They did pretty good, didn't they?" Danny says.

"They did!  And they're still sleepin!"

Five minutes later.

"Oh my gosh, why are they screaming like this?!  Babies, it's okay!  Shh, shh, shh...
Daniel, this is embarrassing!  Not only are these babies screaming like they're on fire, but look around!  We're the oldest parents here!" Jessica pouts.

"Jess, it's fine!" Danny says sounding a bit irritated.

She sighs then digs through her diaper bag while holding Emerson.

"What are you doing?" Danny asks.

"Looking for my nursing cover."

"You just fed him."

"Yeah I know that but he obviously doesn't care!  Is Willow okay with her binky?"

"Yeah, she's calmed down a bit." Danny looks down to the baby in his arms.  She was still a little fussy but was a lot more calm than her brother.

He smiled softly when the baby stretches and arches her back.

"She's all better.." Danny says placing a kiss on her forehead.

Jessica slips her nursing cover on and positions Emerson to nurse.

The baby stops crying and Jessica chuckles.