Good to be home

A few days later.

"I can't believe we have to go back home leave my baby here all alone!" Jessica said through her tears.

"Ma, you know I'll take good care of her." Julio says.

"I know, but she's my baby and I want her to be with me! I don't want to miss a moment of this pregnancy!"

"Oh momma, I'll visit you guys soon! I promise!"

"Come here. You call me if you need me and I'll be here in a heartbeat!" Jessica says holding her cheeks in her palms.

"I will."

Jessica hugs her tightly then bends over and holds her small bump. "Oh and baby boy! Grandma is gonna miss you too!"

"Lolli." Gabriella says earning a very confused look from her mother.

"What?"

"Lolli!"

"Honey, are you okay?"

Gabriella laughs. "I want him to call you Lolli and daddy Pop."

"Oh that's so adorable! Oh baby boy, I'm Lolli!"

"Pop, talk to your grandson!"

"Hey little guy!  It's Pop!" Danny smiles and places his hand on Gabriella's stomach.

"This is our baby's baby in there!" Jessica says resting her hand on the opposite side as Danny's.

"It's crazy.. my baby girl." Danny smiles then kisses Gabriella's forehead.

Suddenly Gabriella feels a strong kick.

"You guys!" She flinched.

"What, baby?" Jessica asks.

"He kicked! The baby kicked! I've felt him move before but that was Big kick!"

"Ahh! Where?!" Jessica asks.

"Right here!" Gabriella points.

"Danny, move!" Jessica slaps his hand away.

"Oh I feel him! I feel him! Danny, feel!" Jessica pulls him back.

Danny feels his grandson moving and a smile spreads across his face.

"My grandson. Hah! I'm gonna have a grandson!"

"Aw!" Jessica smiles and gives him a hug.

"Guys.. I hate to ruin this moment, but we have to get going.." Anastasia says.

"Oh gosh.. okay, one more hug! Now Gabby, you have to promise me you'll stop going to classes and take time to just stay home and enjoy being pregnant."

"Momma, dancing isn't going to hurt the baby."

"But you need to rest, baby. Oh and promise me No Pointe! You could fall!"

"I'm fine, ma. I'm really good." Gabriella smiles.

"Honey, trust me. You need to rest! Towards the end of your pregnancy you're going to want to but you'll be too uncomfortable. Once he comes you'll be up all night feeding him and changing diapers. Now is the time to rest!"

"I'll think about it but I'm really okay, mom. Thank you." Gabriella smiles.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you more, Mamacita."

**

"Bye Bye, Princess Ana. It's been so amazing having you around.." Gabriella says with tears in her eyes.