Grandma's Little Helper

May.

Gabriella is currently on her honeymoon with her new husband Julio.  After their time alone, they are moving back to New York to continue at the New York Ballet.

Back at home, things are going well. The twins are now 6 months old, and are keeping their parents very very busy.
Charlotte loves helping her grandparents out with them as much as possible.

Today Danny is taking his father to a doctors appointment, so Jessica is on her own for a few hours.

"Give mommy a smile, babies!  Oh my goodness, you two are so cute!" Jessica says to the twins as they giggle at her trying to take their picture.

"They are SO cute, grandma!  You did a really good job at making them in your tummy!"

"Thank you, Charlie!" Jessica laughs.

"Let me take your picture now!"

"In my play clothes?" Charlotte asks.

"Yes in you play clothes!  You don't need to be all fancy for a picture!"

"Okay!  Let me just hide it just a little!"

"Okay, silly!"

"Oh my goodness, Adorable!"

"Thanks!  I think I'm super cute too!"

"You are!" Jessica giggles.

Just then Willow starts crying.

"Willow's cryin! I've got her, gramma!" She runs to the baby and wraps her arms around the screaming child. She then attempts to lift her up.

Jessica laughs and says, "Charlie, she weighs just about as much as you!"

"I can lift her, gramma!"

"That's okay, baby. She's just hungry, I'm coming.  Thank you so much for your help though."

"You welcome!  You can take her.  My boobs aren't food." She nods as she quickly drops her arms from around the baby.

Jessica laughs and lifts Willow. "It's okay!  I'm fully supplied." She giggles. "Are you just jealous, Lo Lo?"

Willow screams louder and her face turns red.  She was ready for her lunch, and she wanted it Now!

"Oh goodness!  Mama's comin, just a second, honey.."

Just then Emerson begins to cry.

"Oh no, that's two of them now! I'll get Emerson, you no can do it by youself!"