Gabriella Garcia

August 12th.

"Thank you so much for coming with me, mom.  Julio is in rehearsal all day and I didn't want to come alone." Gabriella said with a pout.

"It's okay, baby!  I'm so excited to be here with you!"

"Good!
I'm hoping today she'll let the doctor know she's a girl so I can start buying her bows and tutus!"

"Baby girl, don't say that!  What if it's a boy?"

"It's not a boy, momma." Gabriella giggles.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I can feel it!"

"Well I think it's a boy."

"How would I raise a boy?  I love pink and girly things!"

"Boys can like those things too!"

"Yeah but boys are gross!"

"So are girls, honey."

"I wasn't!"

"Yes you were!  Gabby, you were forever having poo explosions."

"Ma!  Shh!" Gabriella nudges her mother.

"Well you were!  Anyway.. boys are sweet.  They love their mama's so much!"

"Well I guess we'll see."

"Gabriella Garcia." The nurse calls for her.

"Garcia." Jessica scoffs. "Garcia!"

"It's okay, I'm still a Huston and I always will be. Now come on, momma."

Jessica stands up and pushes the stroller to the back. Emerson was along for the ride while Willow stayed back home with her father.

Gabriella sat while the nurse asked her a few questions. While Gabriella was speaking, Emerson started to get a little fussy.

"Who's this little cutie?" The nurse turned and smiled to the whining baby.

"He's my brother." Gabriella smiles.

"Oh wow! Heh, that's great! So this is mom?"

"Yes I am." Jessica smiles sweetly.

"He's adorable!"

"Thank you! He's being a handful right now, he acts like he hasn't eaten all day." She laughs as Emerson arches his back and throws a fit.

"He's a growin boy, momma!"

"In every way! His belly's bigger than mine!" Gabriella says.

"Oh the milk belly is always so precious!"

"I know! I love it!" Jessica giggles as she grabs her nursing cover to feed the baby.

Soon the doctor came in. He said everything was going well, so he sent the nurse back in for her ultrasound.

By this time Emerson was finished eating. Jessica held him on her hip and walked over to see the baby.

"Man Gabby, your tummy is still so little!"

"Really? I feel huge!"

"Oh gosh, no!  You're seventeen weeks!  I was that size at twelve weeks with Zaya!" Jessica laughs.

"You were bigger! My mom always got so huge when she was pregnant!" Gabriella tells the nurse.

"Thanks, Gabby."

The nurse laughs then turns her attention to the screen.
She moves the transducer around until she gets a clear view of the baby.

"Oh my gosh, look! Mommy, that's my baby!"

"Aww! Oh my goodness, look at that precious little baby!"

"She's cute, isn't she?"

"He or She is adorable, honey!"

"Would you like to know the sex?"

"Well yes, but I should wait for my husband.."

"Honey, why don't you do what daddy and I did? We can have a little gender reveal tonight!" Jessica suggests.

"Ooh Yeah!"

"How about I find out Now and I'll get everything ready!"

"No!"

"Why not?!" Jessica whines.

"Because you have the biggest mouth and everyone will know what my baby is before I do!"

"Oh Gabby, I'll be good! I promise!"

"I don't trust you, mom. Besides, I want you to be surprised with us! Please, write it down and I'll figure something out." Gabriella says to the nurse.

"Yes ma'am." The nurse chuckles. "You two are a lot of fun!"

**

Gabriella called her friend and she agreed to figure something out. All of her family and a couple friends came over to find out what Gabriella and Julio are having.

Her friend decorated the apartment beautifully. Gabriella was so happy.

"This looks so amazing, Brandi! can't wait to see what you have planned for my baby shower!"

Brandi laughs and says, "Is everyone here? I can't take being the only one that knows!"

"Yes, we were just waiting on my uncle George."

"Hey, I made it, I made it!" George lifts his hands.

"Okay, here!" Brandi hands Gabriella a huge black balloon that was filled with either pink or blue confetti. She then handed Julio a needle.

"Okay ready?" Gabriella smiles at Julio.

"Ready!"

"Okay. Three.. Two.. One, GO!"

Julio popped it and everyone cheered.

"I knew it!" Jessica shouted.

"It's a boy!" Julio hugged Gabriella tightly.

"Oh my gosh! I wasn't expecting that at all!" She laughs.

"Are you happy, Auntie?" Charlotte asks.

"I am! I'm gonna have a little Prince!" She smiles.

"Yeah and I get to be gramma and grampa's ONLY princess!"

Gabriella laughs then cheers, "I'm having a boy!"

***
I can never remember Julio's last name, so I might have said it was different in the past! Sorry, lol!