Uncle Zaya

The next morning.

Danny came out of the shower and grabbed his Santa hat from the nightstand.  He then slipped it on and climbed onto the bed.

Crawling under the covers, pulling Jessica's underwear down, Danny then parted her legs.

"Mmm." Jessica moaned in her sleep. "Danny stop.  Get off of me.  Stop!" She whines.

Danny didn't pay her any attention.  Instead he circled her bud with his tongue.

"Daniel.."

Danny sucked her most sensitive area and did all the things she loves.

"Agh." Jessica throws the covers to the ground and arches her back.

"Fuck."

Danny slides his fingers on top of her sending Jessica over the edge.

Jessica groaned loudly as she lifted her hips up. "Fuck you!" She says breathlessly.

Danny continues working his mouth in the best way possible.

Soon Jessica's body shook with pleasure and she let out a loud moan.

Her warm goodness oozing out of her slit.  Danny licked her clean before kissing her stomach.

He then propped himself up by placing his chin on her abdomen.

Smiling up to her with his hat still on he says, "Merry Christmas."

Jessica laughs.
"Merry Christmas you dork."

"I wanted to redeem myself.  I'm sorry about last night.  You just felt so good I couldn't hold out any longer."

"It's okay.." Jessica says softly cupping his cheek.

"Do you still love me?" Danny pouts.

"Of course, you fool."

Danny laughs and once again kisses her stomach. "Muah!  Come on, you need a bath, smelly."

"Hey!" Jessica giggles as Danny scoops her up and takes her to the bathroom.

**

"Cwistmas, Cwistmas!  Cwistmas!  Cwistmas!  CWISTMAS!" Little Jessica sings on the top of her lungs.

"Oh who is that singing so beautifully?"

"Me gamma!  It me, Yessie!" She smiles.

"Aw it's you Jessie!" Jessica picks her up and kisses her cheek. "You say your name just like your aunt Kenny said it when she was your age.  She called me aunt Yessie."

"I not aunt Yessie!  I baby Yessie!"

"YOU are baby Jessie, but I'm aunt Jessie!"

"No you Gamma!"

"I have many many names." Jessica smiles.

Danny laughs and pats her butt, "Sometimes I call her-"

"Enough, Daniel. Not on Christmas."

Danny chuckles and kisses her cheek.

***

New Years Eve.

Noah and Kenley's POV.

"Oh God!" Kenley pants as she throws herself on Noah's chest.

"Think that did it?" Noah asks .

"I don't know.  I hope so.  We've been trying since the end of November.  I get that this is normal, but we didn't have to try for Charlie!  She just happened the first time we did it."