My baby's having a baby!

"Let's go to bed baby girl.  You wanna watch a movie?"

"I think I just want to cuddle and go to sleep."

"That sounds nice." Danny says with a smile.

Jessica giggles and takes his hand, guiding him to the bedroom.
Jessica laid her head on his chest, and their legs were tangled up together.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight, Mr. Huston." Jessica spoke with her cheek against his warm chest.

Danny smiled and softly rubbed his thumb up and down her arm. "Anytime, Ms. Lange."

**

Meanwhile at Gabriella's.

"They won't shut up!  What is wrong with these children?!" Gabriella asks bouncing Emerson as he cries.

"Are they this way because they had them when they were old?  Is this what happens when old people reproduce?"

"No Gabriella, that does not happen." Julio nods and take the baby from her.

"You have to be patient and very gentle with them.  You're okay, little man.  The faster you go to sleep, the faster till you see mommy!"

Emerson bangs his face into Julio's shoulder and rubs it back and forth as he grabs handfuls of his shirt.

"Aw, he's just tired!  I'm gonna lay down with him.  Are you girls watching Willow?"

"Yes-Where.. Where is she?!" Gabriella freaks out.

"Lo Lo, where are you, Princess?"

"She's over here!" Anastasia says as she sees Willow pointing to a picture of Gabriella and Danny on her wedding day.

"I know, isn't sissy gorgeous!" Gabriella smiles.

Willow looks at her and cries softly as she continues to point to the picture.

"She's pointing to dad, you moron!" Anastasia says to her older sister as she walks over and grabs the baby.

"You want daddy?  Oh you poor baby! He'll be back tomorrow, okay?"

Willow then bursts into tears.  Anastasia lays her head on her shoulder and softly bounces her.

"Baby girl, it's okay!  You're fine, pretty girl."

Eventually Anastasia calmed her down and she passed out on her sister's shoulder.

"You're pretty good with babies." Gabriella says.

"Thanks.  Mom has me help out a lot."

"I totally suck!" She pouts.

"You'll learn, Gabriella!"

"I'm just so scared!  I won't even know how to mother my own baby!"

"Gabby, it'll just come to you.  When the time comes, you'll just know."

"What if I don't?"

"Well then at least you have Julio that knows how to work with babies!"

Gabriella pouts making her little sister laugh.

***

The next morning.

"Breakfast time!  Here's your babas!" Gabriella smiles.

The twins look at the bottles and make a face.

"They don't want that!" Julio laughs.

"Why not?  It's good, look!" Gabriella drinks a little making Anastasia laugh hysterically.