Nervous

October.

Today they are all in the same position they were just a few weeks ago.
Isaiah held his mother's hand as they injected the embryos into her.  Jessica prayed this time one would take.

After it was over Isaiah hugged his mother tightly and said, "No matter what happens Momma, we love and appreciate you more than you will ever know.  What you've done already is incredible."

Jessica smiles softly. "Anything for my baby." She chuckles through her tears.

***

Two weeks later.

Gabriella wanted to be with her family on her birthday so today she arrived in New Orleans.

"Lolli! Oh I misses you, Lolli!" William runs to Jessica.

"Oh my boy! I missed you more, baby! Look at you! You're so big!"

"I big, Lolli! I SO big!"

Jessica smiles and kisses his cheek.

Gabriella chuckles at her son's excitement. "Hi momma!"

"Hi pretty girl! Excited for your birthday?"

"Yes! Did you get my list?"

"I did!" Jessica laughs.

"Goody! Where's daddy and my little brother and sister?" Gabriella asks as the twins run to her.

"Sissy! Sissy!"

"There they are! Hi babes! Look at you two chunks!"

"I not chunky, I jus fluffy." Emerson says making everyone laugh.

"You are too much, Emerson!"

"There's my princess!" Danny walks in.

"Daddy!"

"HEY! I da pwincess!" Willow says.

"Yes you are! You're my little princess." Danny smiles as Isaiah walks in and says, "Gabby's daddy's OLD princess!"

"Not nice little brother! But I'll hug you anyway." She smiles.

"What did I do to deserve the pleasure?"

"Oh Isaiah stop that and hug your sister!" Jessica says.

"I'm only playing." He chuckles.

"How are you, sis?"

"I'm doing well!"

"Where's Julio?"

"Oh he's coming tomorrow. He has a show tonight."

"Nice! Uh mom, I need to speak with you." Isaiah says walking into the next room.

"Alright." Jessica chuckles and follows him.

"What's up, baby?"

"I don't want to tell her what's going on until we know for sure you're pregnant."

"That's fine, honey. I have a test and I want to take it! I know we have an appointment tomorrow but.. can I take it?" Jessica smiles.

"Yes, you can take it." Isaiah chuckles.

"Yay!"

"Heh! How do you feel? Do you feel pregnant at all?"

"I feel a little tired but, I have toddlers to look after. I'm always tired." Jessica chuckles.

"That's true!"

**

Later that evening when Gabriella was putting William to sleep, Danny, Jessica, Isaiah and Emily gathered in her room.