Patient

The next morning.
Today is Anastasia's 23rd. Birthday.

Danny and Jessica brought her favorite food in and ordered her a cake that screamed Anastasia.

"Mommy, that cake looks too scary to eat." Willow says.

Jessica laughs. "Well Ana is kinda scary. Daddy and I just wanted a cake that matched her personality.

"I love it! It's perfect! Thanks mom and dad!" Anastasia says.

"You're welcome, sweetie." Jessica smiles sweetly.

"Only the best for my Princess." Danny wraps his arm around his daughter.

"Aww. I love you Daddy!" Anastasia hugs him tightly.

"I love you Daddy!" Jessica makes a face and mocks her voice. "Mommy went through forty plus hours of labor and nearly died pushing me out, but I love YOU DADDY!"

"I love you too mommy." Anastasia chuckles and walks over to hug her mother.

"A petty hug?"

"Oh Gosh, you're being so dramatic! Of course I appreciate you giving birth to me. I apologize for being such a pain in the ass."

"A literal pain in the ass."

"I'm sorry!" She laughs and kisses Jessica's cheek.

"Aw baby, I'm just messing with you. I mean you were hard to birth, but you were so worth it! You came out so perfect! Big chubby cheeks! A booty, thighs, a big belly!" Jessica smiles and rubs Anastasia's stomach.

"Damn, you make me sound like a Shrek baby."

"Shrek babies are so cute!"

Anastasia laughs.

"You were cuter than a Shrek baby of course!
  You were so cuddly too, and you had so much hair! Gosh what a beautiful baby!"

"Mom talk about me next!" Gabriella smiles.

"No!" Isaiah shouts. "Everything is always about you! Enough!"

Jessica laughs and shakes her head as Gabriella pouts like a little girl.

***

February 1st.
Charlotte's 10th. Birthday.

"Ken, she's gonna be mad at us. We don't have a baby for her, she's gonna kill us!"

"Noah, I feel bad enough already, stop it!"

"I just feel bad.. I know how much she wants a sibling."

"Yeah well how do you think I feel that I can't get pregnant?"

"You?! What about me? Was I more of a man at fifteen than I am at twenty five?"