𝙷𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙿𝚃𝟸

DAMON

"Caroline! I'm sorry but I don't care how sorry Elena is. It's not like she didn't know Damon and I were together." It's been a solid month or maybe a month an half. I've been on a drunk binge, bar hopping fiesta since I left Damon in his bedroom.

"Fine maybe she isn't sorry, I actually don't know. But I miss you! Bonnie misses you and Stefan does also. So come back home, you can stay with me at my house. It'll be like a never ending sleep over." Caroline rambled on clasping my hands with hers.

"Okay, okay, okay, fine." I slam the shot glass on the bar table and feel the alcohol run down my throat.

* Back at Mystic Falls *

"Hey! It's good to see you." Bonnie wrapped me in a hug. I draw back from the hug with smiles but that instantly fades when I see Damon lingering in the doorway behind everyone. His eyes are fixated on me like I'm the only person in the room.

"I am just going to end the Hi's and the 'I miss you's' now. Y/N, we need to talk." He finally spoke walking closer to me. Caroline stands beside me wide eyed and Bonnie looks at Damon and if looks could kill, Damon would be up in flames.

"You have solid 10 minutes to explain why you were fucking Elena before I don't care anymore." I walk past him leading the way to the kitchen. Why? It's not like every person in this house has Vampire hearing.

"And the clock starts now." I say as I sit on a stool looking at him bored.

"I'm sorry, okay? Things happened. I never meant for you to find out like that. I wanted to be the one to tell you-"

"How long was it going on before I found out?" I ask him. I shouldn't but I feel like I have to in order to move past it.

"Couple weeks. It was flirting, then I kissed her and then I couldn't control myself anymore. Y/N, I love her. I'm in love with her. I love you too but it isn't the same anymore. I want you to be okay. I want you to stay here and I want us to be friends."

"Who knew?"

"Wha-"

"Who knew that you and Elena were, how should I put it, running around behind my back?"

" No one."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not." His cold eyes stayed on mine. I knew he was lying, protecting someone or probably all of them.

" You're lying Damon and you know i'll find out."

STEFAN

" I don't even want to look at you right now." I mutter in pure disgust. Damon I can see cheating, Klaus yes, Enzo maybe but Stefan? He's suppose to be different, kind, and loving.

"No no no no, we talk things out! Y/N that's what we do. We talk out everything. We can get past this." Stefan grabbed my arm gaining my attention all over again.

" Are you going to kill her ?"

"What?"

"Are you, Stefan Salvatore, going to kill her, Katerina Petrova?"

"It's not like I'd be able to find her. Apparently she's skipped town." He almost looked said about it.

"Would you If you had the chance?" I raise my eyebrow questioning him. I wait and wait for a response.

"No. I wouldn't." He says in a whisper looking at his feet. His eyebrows furry together like he is lost in thought.

"Then I won't be working anything out with you. As far as I'm concerned, you and I, Stefan are no longer together."

KLAUS

I left that night when I found out about Miss. Caroline Forbes and my now ex lover, Klaus. I had to lay low for a couple months and make him believe I disappeared into thin air.

I sat on my couch drinking a blood bag and swinging my leg foot back and forth while flipping through channels.

"You are not an easy person to track down, Darling." A very familiar person. He stood in the doorway staring to my new found home. Of course I have a human living here. I don't want just anyone entering.

"Then why did you?" I question the wild Mikaelson. I don't give my friend, Jennifer, permission to allow him in because then he can waltz on whenever he pleased and Kol, you never with him.

"Well, Dear why don't you invite me in." He suggested.

"How about not." I glance at him and smirk. I stand up and walk slowly to the frame never passing it.

"Seriously Kol, why did you come? I left for a reason." I fold my arms. If Kol found me chances are Klaus knows exactly where I'm at.

"I've been sent here by Klaus to check on you." He adjusts his weight to another foot.

"Klaus knows where i'm at." I roll my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Of course he does Darling. He has a strict order, No vampire or supernatural being allowed near this house. Y/N, he still loves you but he knows you will never go back. But if you still want a Mikaelson," He stops and ruffles his hair and straightens his shirt, "I'm still available."

ELIJAH

"Kol stop eating all all the damn popcorn." I stare at the man next to me stuff handfuls upon handfuls of MY popcorn in his month.

We are in the middle of a movie that I'm just not interested in but Kol seems to be loving it.

"I'll get it." I announce as there's a hard knock on the front door.

I open it and to my surprise it was the loyal, noble Elijah Mikaelson. My glance becomes a dead stare. Full of hatred. I want nothing more than to hurt him the way he hurt me.

"Y/N? Who is it?" Kol's voice echos through the rooms. Elijahs eyes narrow and his posture becomes straighter, if that's when possible.

"You ran away with Kol?" He looks taken back, angry, hurt and confused.

"You fucked Hayley."

"You found out."

"I didn't just find out Elijah, I heard you and her in our room."

"I understand your anger. Because I am mad too, you ran away with Kol of all people."

"That doesn't even come close to what you did! I didn't fuck Kol." I tell Elijah who's face remains still. It's like he doesn't have emotions.

" You should leave, I don't know what you expected here."

"I thought you were in danger!" He voice raises and he takes a step closer.

"I don't need you anymore. I don't want you anymore. Just go. Go be with Hayley or whoever."

"I see you moved on pretty quick." Elijah stares at me.

"You made it easy."