𝙷𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚄𝚙 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

DAMON:

"What are you doing up?" I jump at the sound of his voice, "You scared me and I couldn't sleep." He took off his shirt, "What are you doing?" I ask him while I watched him strip down, "I'm gonna get in the tub with you. Next time wake me up if you can sleep."

STEFAN:

"Y/N?" I can hear my boyfriend whisper/yell for me. He was trying not to wake Elena and Damon who were probably sound asleep. "kitchen." I was sitting at the table just drinking some water. "You okay?" He sat down next to me, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I smile at him, proving I was okay. "Just making sure, come on let's go back to bed."

KLAUS:

Klaus was next to me sleeping. His chest rises and falls continuously. I've tried counting sheep and just laying there but nothing. So I'm browsing through Klaus' art. "Love?" Klaus knew where to find me on nights like this. "Sorry, I couldn't sleep." He hugged me from the back, "It's okay," He held onto me tight which I didn't mind, he was keeping me warm while I looked through the paintings.

ELIJAH:

Elijah never had trouble sleeping but me on the other, I was lucky if I got a couple of hours. I left our bedroom and made my way outside, the crisp breeze made me shiver. I sat down on the patio furniture, pulling out my phone and scrolling aimlessly. "Y/N, I knew I'd find you out here." He brought a small blanket with him which I was thankful for. "I didn't want to wake you with my phone." I shook it in his direction. "Do not hesitate to wake me up if you cannot sleep. In fact, please do so."

KOL:

Kol was a sleeper and if I'd let him he would sleep all day. A lot is on my mind and that makes it almost impossible to be able to fall asleep. Instead I go to the living room and finish researching some spells. If I can't sleep might as well work. "Y/N, why did you leave me?" Kol leaned against the wooden frame. "I guess I'm not tired." I shrugged. "Well I know a thing or two that could make you tired." He suggested winking at me.