𝙷𝚎 𝙸𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

DAMON:

"And you're annoying." I pushed Damon out of my way. Mocking and teasing was the rock of our friendship. "When are you gonna get a boyfriend? It's tiring being the only boy that's seen you naked." I roll my eyes, "That was once and I'm almost sure you walked in on purpose." Damon filled his cup up with his favorite drink, Bourbon. "So. You liked it, I like it. Win win in my book."

STEFAN:

I was a new vampire, Rebekah 'accidentally' killed me but we all know it was on purpose. Stefan, being my best friend is trying to help me through transition. He only drank from animals because he couldn't control the bloodlust he had after he had a drop of human blood in him. "I'm never going to get this down." I say out of frustration. "Y/N, of course you are, I'll be here every step of the way to make sure you're doing okay." He sighed and embraced me in a hug, "I'm so sorry what happened to you."

KOl:

"Kol, stop being lazy, wake up, I'm hungry." I ripped the covers off of him. He opened one eye, "I'll kill you if you ever do that again." He yanked the blanket back and covered up his body, he was only wearing boxers so I guess it might've been a little cold. "Please do - you'll be doing me a favor, darling." I rip the blankets off again and this time Kol pins me to the wall looking at me like I'm crazy. "I'll give you five minutes to get dressed. I want an omelet." I winked and pushed him off me, "I'll be down in three."

ELIJAH:

"Y/N, please, remain serious." Elijah told me while I joked around with him. He brought me along with him on official business. "Elijah, loosen up, have fun." I smirked at him. "Business is not suppose to be fun." He said matter of factly. "You act like you're on a mission from the President of the United State. Come on! There's a party across town tonight, pleaseeeeeeee can we go!!!!" I literally begged him. "Fine but only for an hour."

"Or two."

KLAUS:

"Use me as bate." I suggested. Everyone agreed but Klaus, "Absolutely not, I will not put you in harms way." He stood up and looked out the huge window. "Let's take a vote." I also stood up, "All in favor of using me as bate to protect baby Hope, day I."

"I" Rebekah was the first and her sibling followed. "Y/N, I already said no."

"Klaus, We are best friends, your baby is in danger. I sworn to protect her at all costs."

"Fine, I do not agree though." He came back to the table, "I will not forget this."

KAI:

"Y/N!!" Kai sang as he walked up the stairs to your room. "Kaiii!" I sang back. He opens the door, "I brought movies, scary of course and popcorn, and some candy for you."

"What if I was busy?" I asked him. He assumes because I'm not busy with him, I'm not busy.

"You're never busy, here out the movie in. Imma lay down."