𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚞𝚙

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞:

"I asked to go on vacation and you bring me to Mystic Falls AND to your previous lovers home? I know you're twisted but this is a little much. Even for you." I spat at my girlfriend Katherine who sat across from me rolling her eyes.

"Next time be more specific." She twirled her hair. We bicker and fight almost daily because neither of us will listen to the other but let someone put her in danger, I will kill them in a blink of an eye and I know she would do the same for me - she has done it for me.

"God! it's bad enough Katherines here but she has to bring her psychotic girlfriend too?" Damon groaned while coming into the living room of his home.

"How do you know i'm psychotic?" I raise an eyebrow and smirk towards him. I can see why Katherine strung him along.

"Because anyone who dates her is."

"I mean didn't you and your brother have thing for her? Well she dated Stefan, you, how do I say it? We're for fun." I fought back making Katherine chuckle.

"Damon, just act like they aren't here." Elena glared at us then kissed her boyfriend.

"Wait, how long have you guys been together?" Damon questioned me.

I see Katherine tense up, "Damon."

"Couple years, why?"

"We should get going." My girlfriend stood up trying to gain my attention.

"But, she was here like what a couple months ago kissing Stefan."

꧁꧂

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎:

I walked into the Salvatore home like usual. Everyone always made their way here throughout the day. Elena was always here because of Stefan. Caroline was a vampire now so she's taking Vampire 101. "Elena?" I called out and waited for her to respond. She wasn't answering my text messages.

"I'm not Elena but I'm positive I could help you out more if you just help me a little."

I walked towards the voice. It was someone who looked like Elena but anyone who knew her would know that this person or whatever is it her.

"And who are you?" I crossed my arms.

"Katherine."

꧁꧂

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜

"You know if you wanted to have a psychotic witch bff, I could've found you one." Katherine plopped now on the couch crossing her legs, "Preferably someone who's scared of me and doesn't like the chase."

I knew she was taking about Kai. I spent the day with him gathering some information about a spell and some handy objects.

Kai wasn't afraid of Katherine, he had no one to threaten since he has a diabolical master plan to kill his living coven and family members.

"Is Miss Katharina Petrova jealous of my rendezvous with Mr Kai Parker?" I ask her while keeping my head in my book. I'm not even looking at her and I know she's scowling at me.

"Matter-of-fact, Y/N i'm not. If he gets any idea in his pretty little head how am I going to stoop him and protect you? He doesn't care about anyone."

If you would more please comment and I will write about it.